Is there a mod that notifies you of a BG que in Windows mode?

these 5 - 20 minute BG que times are killing me. worst of all i miss half my ques since i'm in Windows killing time browsing stuff. the only way i catch my ques is sitting there staring at me on my stupid horse in front of the dumb bank watching my scroll txt spammed by idiots for 5-10+ minutes like watching paint dry. honestly this is THE worst aspect of playing WoW right now. Absolutely nothing to do but stare at nothing just so you can be there for your que to pop up and hit it before it disappears. even the estimated time is nowhere close to when it tends to pop...

a lot of times when i get home from work, and think about playing WoW for some fun pvp for an hour, i think about this part of it and realize its not even worth it :P

help pls!

Deleted
    1. Go to a quiet place.
    2. Turn off ambience and music.
    3. Enable "Sound in background".
    4. Turn up volume.
    5. Alt-Tab and do whatever you want, you'll hear when the BG pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillaWoW View Post
    1. Go to a quiet place.
    2. Turn off ambience and music.
    3. Enable "Sound in background".
    4. Turn up volume.
    5. Alt-Tab and do whatever you want, you'll hear when the BG pops up.
    this ^^

thx for the advice. it just sux there isn't a pop up notifier mod since i will occasionally be watching something on tv or youtube or some other vid while browsing. these wait times are really killing me tho, and then worrying about the que pop up. i guess i can't complain too much since there is a solution even if its not perfect :P

im pretty sure a 3rd party windows application that required a hook in the wow executable to detect that popup would violate the TOS.