19 4.37%
  • Warrior

15 3.45%
  • Death Knight (if she makes it)

3 0.69%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pally,Druid,Priest or Mage.
    Just make sure its a draenei or blood elf(female ofc,the most sexy races).
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Deleted
    What class cant really we answer on. She will be better of if u tell abit about every class and thier role in game. When my gf started to play i did this she ended up with a pally she still loves today was like 2.5 years ago now

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid, Hunter, Warlock or Rogue.

My gf loves her hunter and her feral druid. She's a very casual gamer and enjoys a little pvp but mostly exploring and collecting pets

Deleted
    I play with several female gamers. One being a Hunter (of decent skill), a Priest (of less decent skill) and 2 Alt-o-Holics that are amazing players. Anyone can be any class depending on if he/she is willing to learn. So just go with what she's interested most in and then pick a class that backs her up. So you're prolly ending up being a tank or healer.

(!) Roll a prot pala and let her be whatever she wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    Let her play what she wants to play.

Of the three females I know, two are crit chickens and one is a blood dk.
    There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblesidon the Kingslayer View Post
    My friends GF leveled aa hunter and she said she learned how to play the game well on it and she didn't die as much becuase her pet died a lot lol. make a hunter
    LOL I think that is why I enjoy my paladin so much after 3 years of playing a clothie I am less squishy.

most girls i know plays druid, because it's kinda nature, peaceful, good class, some crap like that, guess girls like that, try to offer her moonkin or resto, she might like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ickyness View Post
    Basically my girlfriend wants to play WoW with me which is awesome i must say!

But, I have no idea what class would be best for her, she's not exactly the biggest gamer... Her most played game is the Sims.

Anyway i was thinking Hunter for sure but i also want to have a class with an easy end game rotation and such but is also easy to level.

Please Help
    The girls that I play with are great healers and suck at DPS. They like to stand and concentrate versus moving and pew pew'ing. Vote druid/resto
    - Nom Nom

Druid or Paladin so she can do any of the 3 roles without having to make a new character.

MOST females that I have met in game have been healers, druids, or hunters.

That said, I am a female player, and I love my Death Knight the most, and tend to DISlike caster classes.
    If she is into "cutesy" stuff, she may enjoy a feral druid because she'll get to be a "kitty!" I recommend, more than something that will be super easy LATE game, something that is fun to level and has good survivability. So, mages and priests will probably be poor choices, as they tend to require more finesse and multi-tasking to level. It's much easier to die if you screw up. Warlocks are a close second, with warriors (since they have NO escape mechanisms.) In my opinion, classes that are more forgiving are paladins, for very high survivability (but levelling them can feel a bit sluggish, or at least, it was terrible pre-4.0.1), Death Knights, and Shamans. They all have self-healing and some good control abilities that are not too complex to use. High on my list of forgiving leveling classes are hunters (Feign), druids (Self healing + Shadowmeld (Night elf) in particular), and rogues (vanish+ recuperate).

Try to give her a bit of info on the classes, or have her read the little blurbs that they give you in the character selection. If you really want to get her into the game, make sure your priority is having her create a character she finds aesthetically pleasing, then select a class available to that race. You can try to steer her more towards one that is easier to level, but with 4.0.1, all classes are good leveling options. There are no longer classes that it is "terrible" to level (warriors and paladins, ore-4.0.1, imo).

I voted for DRUID, because it is a forgiving class to level, and is THE most versatile class- ranged dps, melee dps, tank, and healer options, so she can grow into whatever roll she likes best without having to re-roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mage or hunter will do the job. Both are quite easy for new players to level and lots of other females plays them.
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

This isn't her first go around with wow, probably should have stated that :P i gave her a guest pass and she tried i think all the classes, She liked druids but hated taurens (and trolls now). She hates melee because she loses track of her target. And, she wants to be a blood elf if she could

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChexMix View Post
    The girls that I play with are great healers and suck at DPS. They like to stand and concentrate versus moving and pew pew'ing. Vote druid/resto
    this is a shining example of why I do not speak in vent unless I have to.

Deleted
    Girls always play Priests or Druids. It's true.

They ALWAYS like one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    This is excellent advice. My boyfriend started narrowing down my selection by starting with race, then role (healing, tanking or DPS) and then a breakdown of what fits those.

Obviously, I wanted a blood elf because they are just so pretty. So then he described what each role does and I was all "I like healing" (or rather the concept of healing), and he was like "you have paladin and priest to choose from" and he went to describe what the style of each one was. Because paladins were sturdier with their awesome epic plate, that's what I decided to do, and I have never once regret it. (Well, except when my fellow paladins do something over-the-top stupid.)
    This gets a big <3 from me and my female BE paladin alt.

Sig by Mipeo

15+ Year Old Account
    DO NOT LET HER! Especially if she is not a gamer. Your life will turn into: "come fish with me" "lets go somewhere pretty" "oh..your going on a raid...?"

Most of the girls I have met have been Resto Druids. Then, warlocks of some kind.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    most girls i know plays druid, because it's kinda nature, peaceful, good class, some crap like that, guess girls like that, try to offer her moonkin or resto, she might like it
    Unfortunately the OP's gf ex-nayed a druid because she didn't like trolls/taurens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligaments View Post
    This gets a big <3 from me and my female BE paladin alt.
    <3 back! Female blood elves ftw!
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2010-11-09 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be a nice change to have a GF that tries to play something - OTHER - than a tree/healer of some kind??

Have her tank or something - she might be a baddie... but, you have an opportunity here to be proud of what your GF can do - instead of just tossing her into the pile with all the other bad girls in this game.

Its inevitable that you're going to have to spend a large amount of time teaching her how to play ANYWAY - so start at the top with something difficult. Who knows, she might turn out to be a real gamer, instead of just "that guy's girlfriend".

P.S. I do recognize that this - could - also be a lost cause and I would highly recommend starting something on another server with her so you can keep whatever guild/friends/raid team you have already established separate from the dreadful "wow couple" disease.

GL HF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jankes View Post
    Girls always play Priests or Druids. It's true.

They ALWAYS like one of those!
    I tried priest 3 times and rerolled every time. I actually like tanking on my level 22 druid though. I am rerolling her once I can roll troll.