Thread: camera issues

camera issues

Hey guys.
    I have been trying my hand at tanking and am finding that the camera zooming in and out when you move to certain areas in rooms is becoming an issue with keeping track of mobs etc. Sorry to be noob but is there some sort of addon or camera set up you pros use to alleviate this issue? A static overhead view would be good but dont know if this is even possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's possible, but you could, you know, rotate the camera 180 degrees? Unless of course it's on the side of your character, but then I doubt you would have a problem (same goes for the camera facing your character).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.