Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I have insecurities over hanging with my Water Elemental...

I feel like a noob with this thing following me around everywhere. i'm used to rolling solo, not bringing any extra attention, basically blending into a crowd, now i've got this big goofy pet all up on me pointing out my generic fotm frost spec to everyone. its the worst when you're around a lot of other frost mages, big noob pets everywhere, just embarrassing. just really not liking us looking like locks with voidwalkers tailing them. and it makes us look so dime a dozen. i don't know. i might have to switch specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh? Its esential to your rotation... looks don't matter.
    If you do switch spec though go Fire.

right click portrait, dismiss

Damn, i expected something funny. Because of the Cataclysm and Elementals going wild and stuff. Don't you fear your Waterelemental all of a sudden just punches you in the face? That would be an awesome part of the Cataclysm Event.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfyhx View Post
    Damn, i expected something funny. Because of the Cataclysm and Elementals going wild and stuff. Don't you fear your Waterelemental all of a sudden just punches you in the face? That would be an awesome part of the Cataclysm Event.
    Lol, that was what I was thinking.

Deleted
    Lol yea, it's a bit off when he starts shooting at the fire elementals in Org.. like.. isn't that your cousin??

Deleted
    :O why would little hydraxxy do that? we're best frieeeends

Hydraxxion: SAVE ME!

BEEEEST FRIEEEEEENDS

Quote Originally Posted by zackkaufen View Post
    Lol yea, it's a bit off when he starts shooting at the fire elementals in Org.. like.. isn't that your cousin??
    nah, they hate each other, remember duke hydraxis? and ahune being summoned specifically to piss off ragnaros?

make the elemental a bit more unique, type in
    /run PetRename("newnamehere")

but put the new name where I wrote newnamehere
    so to name Hydraxxion I did
    /run PetRename("Hydraxxion")

be careful, you can only do it once

15+ Year Old Account
    My only fear about having my Water Elemental out is that he will go rogue and attack me during the Elemental Invasion event...

PLEASE DON'T BETRAY ME, SWOOSH! I don't think I could bring myself to kill the companion that has been at my side for years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inivux View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    No. Retardchan. Go back there.

Deleted
    i dont think it is obvious, nor that this is a troll post

you people get to me, someone says something you disagree with and all of a sudden there "trolling" - i dont think he was trolling i just think that your the kind of person that is easily trolled, and gets angry about nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    i dont think it is obvious, nor that this is a troll post

you people get to me, someone says something you disagree with and all of a sudden there "trolling" - i dont think he was trolling i just think that your the kind of person that is easily trolled, and gets angry about nothing....
    non serious threads = troll posts obviously, gosh

15+ Year Old Account
    My water elemental makes a great wingman. Plus he tells the funniest jokes when he gets drunk. So I don't mine him hanging around all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's pointless, ignore it and it goes to the bottom of the forums pretty quickly. Respond with useless tripe such as "obvious troll is obvious" and you bump it. Plus it still doesn't make you an internet forum hero. 4chan is ==> that way.

Now stop derailing the thread. This is about water elementals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    make the elemental a bit more unique, type in
    /run PetRename("newnamehere")

but put the new name where I wrote newnamehere
    so to name Hydraxxion I did
    /run PetRename("Hydraxxion")

be careful, you can only do it once
    I thought they hotfixed this to prevent anymore naming of pets. I also believe they are resetting all the names in a patch soon

Maybe a pet class isn't for you.

Haha, me too.

Someone yelled at my mage in Orgrimmar the other day. "WATER ELEMENTAL, KILL IT." I hugged my ele and begged him not to hurt it. Lols were had.

^

also, <3 fire. if you're a mage reading this and haven't tried it out, do so.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Mages are a 'dime a dozen' :P All dps classes are standing in line to raid.

If you don't like your elemental, just respec so you won't have to use it?

If you don't want people to see your fotm spec... Don't use a fotm spec..?

The only reason I save a frost spec atm is Dishwasher. He makes this spec fun!