Cool this will fix the fail barrier (disc)

the shiled last for 30 sec but when the shield absorbed all the dmg i could, it wouldnt dissapear like it does in icc after 1 sec. instead it will reamian the full 30 sec and increase healing by x amount inside the bubble or maybe work like healing totem healing people inside for x amount of total health every 5 sec(since we already got the glyph for the extra % in healing). this wouldnt make it op in pve nor pvp. sry for my bad english. so what fo you guys think?

It is a shield. Dont try to make anything else out of it pls.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a ok ability and it will last longer if you stop throwing it on the tanks

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    This. Though I do find it dies a little quick, I think the amount of damage it absorbs at 80 feels a little low...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

It was not an ok ability, and FYI latest patch notes they considerably changed PW:Barrier.

'Summons a holy barrier on the target location that reduces all damage done to friendly targets by 30 %. While under the barrier, spellcasting will not be interrupted by damage. Lasts 10 sec.'

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Looks like Blizzard made something else out of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    It was not an ok ability, and FYI latest patch notes they considerably changed PW:Barrier.

'Summons a holy barrier on the target location that reduces all damage done to friendly targets by 30 %. While under the barrier, spellcasting will not be interrupted by damage. Lasts 10 sec.'
    Pardon me for doubting, but until I see it from Blizzard I'm a little hesitant to believe they'd give us what amounts to an AOE version of pain suppression with a longer duration and full pushback protection, and only slightly less damage reduction.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

It's from the wowhead datamine, I think they are quite accurate usually.

Buffing it would mess with PvP, so Blizzard will not change it to the better again

Edit: Have you seen how fast an Anti-Magic Zone disappears?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Pardon me for doubting, but until I see it from Blizzard I'm a little hesitant to believe they'd give us what amounts to an AOE version of pain suppression with a longer duration and full pushback protection, and only slightly less damage reduction.
    It's official, mined by wowhead.
    It's not an aoe PS, because you can't move very far away without losing the damage reduction
    It's finally useful, yes.

Deleted
    wowhead.com/blog=173506

You have to scroll down to it though.

Ok so now the Barrier is a aoe Pain Suppression...

Sounds cool though...

Deleted
    Couple it with a well timed aoe heal from another healer and it will be incredibly powerful.

People have got to stop thinking of themselves as THE solution. Its a team effort, think how classes/specs can interact instead of QQing about how every other healing class has more healing in certain situations.

It gives 30% dmg reduction (only 10% less than Pain Suppression). It gives 10% more healing with glyph and finally pushback immunity. I love this spell

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    It's official, mined by wowhead.
    I remember when WoW Head mined a Hunter skill labed "Mage".

Just saying, not all datamines are accurate. Nor logical.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying not to take dubious information as god's truth. 'Theory until proven true', so to speak.