Need a little ret help

I've always loved ret, and with the new patch, I love it even more. but now that I am starting heroic ICC runs with my guild (yah, I play on dawnbringer, everything here is slow), I want to pull the best possible dps that i can. I pull 10-13k or so in 10 mans, and I want to know if a few changes can improve my dps.

Armory: (www).wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dawnbringer&cn=Algamarion
    (cant post links yet, obviously :P)

First thing is I have Shadow's Edge, should I switch from Bryntroll to Shadow's Edge now that the arm pen is gone? I knew it was a close dps gap before the patch, but after patch, I'm not sure.

The next thing is, I have the wrathful gloves. I also have the T10 chest (non heroic, I never win the damn tokens Q.Q), should I replace my gloves with the Wrathful gloves, and replace my blade scored carapace with the T10 (for the 4 set bonus)?

the final thing is, my haste cap. I get my haste cap to be at 485(?), or something around there, I raid with 350 latency (best I can have where I live, my old net put me at 2k latency >.<) and the formula gave me something around there, is that right? I was using the 3.99 divided by something to do with my latency and 3 (the desired CD).

I've always found the paly community on MMO-champ to be helpful (at least it seemed to be to a lurker :P), and I hope yall can help me out as well.

i would say switch to shadow's edge if your not haste capped

as for the chest plate im thinking plate scorned would be best, more gem slots for haste.

im not 100% sure after 4.0.1 but thats what im thinking.

EDIT,two things, if your interested i think haste right now is the best cloak enchant over agility, and possibly the crit strike gem is better than the agitility for your meta. (might need to double check on gem but for the cloak im almost certain)
    Last edited by arrav; 2010-11-10 at 04:56 AM. Reason: nitpicking

Thank you for the quick reply, you di remind me of my gems and cloak enchant that I hadnt updated since the patch
    one thing is im not sure if im haste capped or not, i think i am, but im not sure, because i cant test it outside raid enviroment (buffs etc. etc.)
    he gems\chants though, i can deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as the above poster said + I would switch as many of your gems as possible to strength/haste as haste is currently our second best stat now & is crucial for holy power generation & lowering the Cd on crusader strike.

As far as your dps goes though it is all up to the random number generator, We have more uncontrollable RNG determining how good our spec is then any 2-3 other classes put together & it plays a much bigger factor then skill ever could with the way our class mechanics & talents are set up. This is mainly due to the design team for retribution having no clear consensual idea how they want the spec to operate & the lead class designer either not caring or not liking the spec.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.