IWhat happens to SI:7 in cata?

I looked for another thread about this and couldnt find one. Everyone who has seen the videos of Stormwind in the beta (or been there themselves for the lucky skunks IN the beta) knows what its going to look like. Sprawling and gorgeous.

But SI:7 is gone!! theres just a little (admittedly cute) cottage with a blue roof--set beyond the stone arch in old town where our wonderful rogue castle of secrets and base of operations was, near where the warriors trained and the target dummies are--presumably so the guards had the illusion of keeping an eye on us

So now what do we have in Sw? is that little cottage All? or is there more to it then it looks like?

Anybody know?

/facepalm on the "IWhat" typo in the title--idk how to change it lols
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2010-11-10 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    They are just planning to replace rogues by flowers... XD

lol, well they Did make lifeblood give haste instead of a minor heal /ponder* XD
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2010-11-10 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

The (at least for me) more important question is: What happens to Ravenholdt?

They should expand on it, like they for sure planned in vanilla. Did anyhting happen with it?

Deleted
    The wall seems REALLY out of place now. Like the architect made a small wall with an arch but nothing around it. Looks incomplete, I preferred it before imo not sure why they changed it.