Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this mount is over 20kg, it'll be no where near worth having.

I'd rather invest my gold in more meaningful junk... like 3 other mounts.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post

and what happens after you get those 3 other mounts?

tbh is rather want 1 usefull mount than 3 useless, but im not a collector!!!... i have epic flightform (drood) for self only purpose and dont really anything else anyway.. a 2 person flying 310% mount could be usefull to help a guildie around :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post

what is "worth" having for gold (in wow) is really subjective. many people do have the chopper, and the price is about the same (relatively), given the cataclysm inflation.
    i do have one too, i still think it was worth it (15k gold really isn't that much) and i'm looking forward to getting the dragon too.

also, like the others said already:
    why would it be better (or "more meaningful") to have three mounts (from which you can only ever use one at a time of course) instead of one that acutally has a nice addition that isn't just about looks?
    not everyone is a collector, you know... and even as collector, i guess many people would go with one really rare mount instead of three not so rare mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Blizz has, in fact, said that this mount will be particularly rare. Go look for a source yourself.
    Why even say something about it, when you can't bother to back it up with an official statement? /facedesk

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Why even say something about it, when you can't bother to back it up with an official statement? /facedesk
    Apparently that poster was from that faerie place where rumors are born.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    what is "worth" having for gold (in wow) is really subjective. many people do have the chopper, and the price is about the same (relatively), given the cataclysm inflation.
    i do have one too, i still think it was worth it (15k gold really isn't that much) and i'm looking forward to getting the dragon too.

also, like the others said already:
    why would it be better (or "more meaningful") to have three mounts (from which you can only ever use one at a time of course) instead of one that acutally has a nice addition that isn't just about looks?
    not everyone is a collector, you know... and even as collector, i guess many people would go with one really rare mount instead of three not so rare mounts.
    I meant for me, I've been using Ashes of Al'ar since BC and don't plan on ever changing mounts. Only reason for me to acquire mounts now is for the 100 mount achieve, so it's not worth having.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

This is going to be my favorite reason for having an alchemist in Cataclysm.

Deleted

I don't find

Hi

I didn't find a recip in the canopic jar, I opened and it was only mummified organ but my alchemy is 525. Can you help me? Thank a lot

MorinaMorci

Quote Originally Posted by MorinaMorci View Post
    I didn't find a recip in the canopic jar, I opened and it was only mummified organ but my alchemy is 525. Can you help me? Thank a lot
    The recipe is a rare drop, you're gonna have to complete several Canopic Jars to get it.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight View Post
    This is going to be my favorite reason for having an alchemist in Cataclysm.
    It will be until the constant accusations of you being greedy from endless trade chats grind you down, from ppl who genuinely have no idea how much even the vendor mats cost.
    It's nowhere near the gold mine i thought it would be tbh.I don't even bother making to sell anymore, just make to order with the buyer's mats.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The recipe is a rare drop, you're gonna have to complete several Canopic Jars to get it.
    Hi, thank a lot