10+ Year Old Account

What wow related picture does THAT SONG give you?

So, as the title goes...

What is it that you think of (related to wow) when you hear a certain song?
    State the name of the song, state your picture/memory/period given by the song.

For some reason, the brightest image i get from music is from
    Fort Minor - Believe me.

I really can't stop thinking about Nagrand everytime I hear that song, and for some reason my NE(At the time) Rogue flying around on an epic flying mount (Gryphon). And also, Halaa pvp comes to mind.

You go!
    Last edited by maxmoaz; 2010-11-10 at 11:44 AM.

Deleted
    Exodus - Blacklist. Ah the times in vanilla when I cleaved through Bgs with my arms warrior.

You shoulda thought twice
    Cause your playin' with your life
    You must have some sort of death wish
    I haven't any doubt
    That your time has run out
    Cause I've added your name
    To my blacklist

Deleted
    For me it's Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth. I'm not a cradle fan at all but before BC came out someone posted a youtube video showing some female belf armor and they used that song. The music seemed to suit the blood elves so much that every time I hear Nymphetamine now all I can think of are belfs :P

The other one is Hide and Seek which was used in a wow machinema called Blind. That song works in two ways for me now. When I see a rogue I think of it and when I hear the song I think of rogue :P

Any time I hear anything off of Magical Mystery Tour, I think of farming mining nodes in wintergrasp.

10+ Year Old Account
    father father - axxis makes me think of my lock back when i was leveling through OL :P i hae an image of me on my first ever flying mount jsut above honour hold xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Heheh, keep it coming! (Wish I could change the thread name, sounds so silly after reading it xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Alors On Danse by Stromae will always remind me of my guildleader in Tides of Chaos.

He wanted to do a boxing event under Dalaran (don't ask me why, he has his weird moments), and once everyone started boxing he played that song on Ventrilo. First time I heard it and I'll never forget that moment.