Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturna View Post
    Just your comment that shadow has only VE and DP to heal clearly showed that you never ever played a priest ................ because of course you cant just click flashheal to heal yourself use renew, a PW:S, PoM etc.... OMG

But since you obviously have no clue about beta pvp or pvp AFTER 4.0 its nop use arguing with you .................
    Go back and re-read my post on your three points...Take special note of the paragraph under Part 3....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNz View Post
    Go back and re-read my post on your three points...Take special note of the paragraph under Part 3....
    Its about DISC priests in beta PVP and how they suck. Not about how disc and shadows performed BEFORE patch 4.0 and beta.
    Of course you know how they do in beta PvP cause you play beta ? NOT...........................

15+ Year Old Account
    lol even disc priests complaining about mastery? now i've seen everything. your mastery is great for the role you have been playing in wrath which is just spamming shields. however, in cata without the crazy amount of mana, you will have to play a bit smarter, look at which mechanics are gonna hit who and preshield accordingly, rather than just the blanketting the whole raid. or maybe you will be able to. either way, if you don't want to be the shield guy, spec holy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturna View Post
    Its about DISC priests in beta PVP and how they suck. Not about how disc and shadows performed BEFORE patch 4.0 and beta.
    Of course you know how they do in beta PvP cause you play beta ? NOT...........................
    Wow, it's like talking to a brick wall....You can't seriously be this stupid?...:S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNz View Post
    Wow, it's like talking to a brick wall....You can't seriously be this stupid?...:S
    Since you prefer to fall back on the childish behavior to insult others when you cant argue anymore I prefer to ignore you by now :-9

Have a nice day, and even though you are a big priest PvP pro , better prepare for a surprise in cata disc PvP :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    lol even disc priests complaining about mastery? now i've seen everything. your mastery is great for the role you have been playing in wrath which is just spamming shields. however, in cata without the crazy amount of mana, you will have to play a bit smarter, look at which mechanics are gonna hit who and preshield accordingly, rather than just the blanketting the whole raid. or maybe you will be able to. either way, if you don't want to be the shield guy, spec holy.
    Although you are correct in having to play smarter, the same could be said of most classes when heading into cata.

Due to our lack of throughput when compared to other healing classes, mastery is not the only stat we need to focus on.

A simple dispel flushes the majority of our mastery down the toilet.

I do alot of bg's and shield accounts for roughly 25% of my healing/absorbs. I only cast a shield on someone when needed. If I cast a shield on someone and it is dispelled, what do I do next? Heal, at this point in time, is too slow and has no balls to it. So I go to a Flash Heal. That's not mana efficient, but then again neither is shield.

Yes, you have to play smart, but just because you play smart doesn't mean you will be competitive. Not all healers are created equal. You can say blizz will balance things at 85. Some people believe in Santa too. There has yet to be balance in a pvp environment yet,
    and cata will not change that.
    Last edited by Repo123; 2010-11-11 at 10:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    pvp will never be balanced completely. the day that, say, an enhancement shaman, a demo lock and holy priest have the same chance of Gladiator as a rogue, mage and disc priest will probably never happen. while i agree for pvp, its a bit meh, but at the start of the cata seasons at least, you won't have enough gear to be able to start using Mastery, you'd likely want haste for more throughput and spirit so you don't go oom. DA can't be dispelled can it? and dispells cost a lot more and whether that deters people from spamming your shields away at lower gear levels we'll see.

Dispels cost more but more people have the dispel ability. PW:S runs 18 -23%. DA is somewhere around 8-10% of my heals/absorbs. I know DA is low, but I push more haste over crit and mastery right now.

I know it will never be equal, but imo there is a big disparity between healers and priests are less functional than the others, but I'm sure I am somewhat biased.
    Last edited by Repo123; 2010-11-11 at 11:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    not offensive dispel. every healer has a defensive dispel now, but i don't think anyone new got an offensive one. correct me if i'm wrong though.

i know you meant PW:S but at least it doesn't all go to waste if DA can't be dispelled.

Deleted
    On the mastery thing for Discipline - i think it needs a re-vamp. Something like Mastery = Proc chance on DA, Along the lines of Holy Priest Echo of Light mastery where it applies a HoT, ours [Disc] would apply a small DA bubble. I think that would be pretty awesome, and give us even more reason to not be PW:S spammers.

I have posted a similar suggestion on Wow priest forums..

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    Lol, are we playing a different game or are you just acting stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Parishealton View Post
    On the mastery thing for Discipline - i think it needs a re-vamp. Something like Mastery = Proc chance on DA, Along the lines of Holy Priest Echo of Light mastery where it applies a HoT, ours [Disc] would apply a small DA bubble. I think that would be pretty awesome, and give us even more reason to not be PW:S spammers.

I have posted a similar suggestion on Wow priest forums..
    Um, isn't that basically the holy paladin mastery? Makes more sense for us to have it I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleadolph View Post
    Lol, are we playing a different game or are you just acting stupid?
    disagreeing with my post is fine. giving no constructive reason why and just flaming me is not.

And... That's enough out of this one.

Thread closed
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~