Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Worst hate message

Ever outplayed some that bad they make a lvl 1 that tries to insult to kill you irl etc?

Yes, then got a warning for ongoing harrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Ever outplayed some that bad they make a lvl 1 that tries to insult to kill you irl etc?
    I believe your avatar sums up where this thread is going.

15+ Year Old Account

Apparently he didn't enjoy being chain sapped in WSG.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post

good win. and i've had a level 1 whispering me once, when he (as 80) tried to kill us (3 76s) doing the Ampitheatre quests so we kept killing him and toyed with him for a bit afterwards too.

Deleted
    I kept beating an overgeared lock in duels as a DK...

"OMG U cheat cheater!! I'm gonan report yuo and then u get banned!! Cheator!!1!" (Yes, that was litterally what he wrote. I kind if hate people who suck at Engrish, so this stuck to my mind.)

/ignore
    /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    I believe your avatar sums up where this thread is going.
    DERP.

Ontopic: Yes, happened several times. It even happened lately actually, I killed a Rogue and a Resto Druid 2v1 after which the Rogue made a level 1 char and suddenly we had this intelligent conversation:

He: OMG U ONLY WIN BCUZ THORNS....
    Me: Thorns was on CD, I didn't use it...
    He: THORNS IS OP U ONLY WIN BCUZ THAT
    Me: ...I said I didn't even use it, but yea it's OP. Imagine if I DID use it.
    He: NO ITS OP AND U ONLY WON BCUZ THAT
    Me: .....
    He: NEXT TIME NO USE THORNS LETS SEE THEN.

--^ basically a copy of our "conversation". He used these exact words. Sometimes I really don't get what's wrong with people. I mean, QQing is one thing, QQing about something that's OP is a second, but QQing about something that didn't happen, now that makes you one hell of an awesome troll.

lil off topic, but i love your UI
    On topic, i once killed some lvl 50 guy i saw, and then his main camped me for an hour before making a toon on my faction and bitched at me.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    I had somebody that rolled a lvl 1 toon on my realm after doing a random for the first time as a dk tank (lvl 60 TBC dungeon). Contacted GM for harresment carefully explaining every detail and he got banned for a month or so.

But yeah, it did happen, and it made me lose faith in the future of internet trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    On topic, i once killed some lvl 50 guy i saw, and then his main camped me for an hour before making a toon on my faction and bitched at me.
    His UI is TukUI, incase you were wondering.
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

yeah seems like at least 1 random person a week will make a lvl 1 on my server to vent to me after i apparently hurt their epeens in BGs (or arena when seasons are going on)
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Deleted
    Ah yes, I remember that fateful battle, me on my rogue in Gurubashi arena, on just another run for the Gurubashi arena master achievement for my arena buddy, next thing I know another rogue shows up and my friend says to me ''Hey that's the so called best rogue on our server'' as vicious as I am on my rogue I got pumped up to proof him/her/it wrong, so I beat him/her/it a few times inside the arena, next thing you know I see him/her/it spawn just outside the arena ring, still with the arena PvP on, a short battle inside me wether it's moraly wrong to do so, I decide that if it has pvp on I'm allowed to kill it, even if it is about to run away from the arena, if you don't want to fight wait till you're off pvp or have a flawless escape plan, the world of PvP isn't for the weakhearted.

So next thing I know this person pops up on a low level troll rogue and calls me a noob and before I can answer already logged off.

TLTR: I attacked someone with pvp on even though this person seemed to be fleeing from the battle scene and killed this person after already destroying said person several times in Gurubashi arena and then the person called me noob and immediatly logged off afterwards.

Deleted
    I generally don't get it. I'm kinda lucky.

I was once levelling with a Priest friend, and we come across two Alliance (same level as us) and I toggle on PVP, for some fun. The guys follow us and then 5 minutes later, a wild level 80 hunter appears. He kills us, I make a toon on his faction and ask him to come to X place and fight me one on one, he doesn't come.

Li'l off topic but still related.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    several times.

ooh boy though, never anything like that. XD that was the...2nd most pitiful rant of senseless swearing and insulting I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2010-11-10 at 11:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Blood Elves, One level 80 and another level 68, were running around Goldshire. Well, I was the only Alliance 80 that gave a crap, so I killed them. The level 80 whispers me saying that i was a dick for killing them. That he was touring his friend around. I told him to tour his friend around in friendly territory, not Alliance territory. He said he wasn't in Alliance territory.

It was then I facepalmed and ignored his lvl 1 toon and reported him.

Once while doing BWL on my rogue, another rogue had asked me if I was after the teir and didn't really give a concrete answer. Anyways, a piece dropped and I won it, and he whispered me and told me he hoped my mom died of cancer.
    good times.

Aye, many times. One I recall is death gripping a frostmage flying near the pillars in WG (while my faction was in charge). So i grip him, chains of ice him, expect him to fly away, as he had decent pvp gear and would have survived. Instead he lands and tries to fight me. I have the upper hand since A: He's damaged since i attacked first B:we're on top of a small pillar and he has no kiting distance to go on. Anyway, without a surprise I win the battle and goes back to AFKing in front of the gate.

Two minutes later he's back again, this time killing a bunch of guards in the middle of our courtyard. I usually kill people spamming the chat with "X is under attack" messages even though they're for a quest. So I swipe down on him and kill him again.

Two minutes later, he's on a lv1 toon telling me how much I suck and how I would never be able to beat him in a "fair" 1v1. sigh...
    Last edited by ara; 2010-11-11 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    tukui for the WIN!

i use that same ui

OT: me and my friend at lvl 15 killed a lvl 40+ dont know since he was a skull to us but he was a on a 60% speed mount (at the time 40 was when you got your first mount)

my friend who was a rogue kept him stunned while we both did all we can to dish out damage. once stuns were up i would sheep and let DR run off and let my rogue restealth.

we did it about 2 times before made an ally toon to harass us for hacking.
    Last edited by wolftard; 2010-11-11 at 05:39 AM.

Yes indeed some sociopath serial murderer wanna be threatened to stab my face repeatedly with a pair of scissors. Seriously this is what I'm talking about you have these (people) that belong on psychiatric wards under 24/7 observation playing this game and running amok and them playing a fantasy killing game isn't helping them much.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=AzabacheBlitz;9385136]Once while doing BWL on my rogue, another rogue had asked me if I was after the teir and didn't really give a concrete answer. Anyways, a piece dropped and I won it, and he whispered me and told me he hoped my mom died of cancer.
    good times. [/QUOTE

Tried that as well. I just replied.. "She already died from cancer" He didn't reply back. Really weird.