Deleted

Looking for existing addon that suggest objectives (rep, achieves)

Hi,

I could swear I've seen an addon a while ago (in some compilation likely) that gives you (iirc) 6 semi-random objectives to do, depending on how close you are with certain factions and achievements. You could skip objectives and get assigned new ones.

Anyone have an idea what I mean and what this addon is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kryo27 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, but I just remembered that I was confused with a feature in RuneScape, instead of being an Addon in WoW;

However, might it give someone inspiration to build such an addon for it?

lol...Runescape.

I remember playing that game...got to a very high (at the time) level too... What can I say. I was seven, and stupid.

As suggested OverAchiever offers some basic suggestion functionality, though it is not comprehensive.
    What defines a good achievement or not in any given location or at any given time is very situational so I am not sure an addon can really cater to that.
    Suggesting a 1600-0 win in a battleground is not really something you can just hop in and hope for, more a case of an incredible fluke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As suggested OverAchiever offers some basic suggestion functionality, though it is not comprehensive.
    What defines a good achievement or not in any given location or at any given time is very situational so I am not sure an addon can really cater to that.
    Suggesting a 1600-0 win in a battleground is not really something you can just hop in and hope for, more a case of an incredible fluke.
    Although I agree with that, I believe you can prioritize achievements and reputations based on it's completeness. Reputations closest to completed relative to other factions, and achievements based on non-resetting meta requirements (like the critter killing) or progress (X of Y quests completed in zone Z, etc), excluding obvious things you don't want to farm on it's own (like total gold looted, honor kills). But it can be possible for capping X towers in AV, killing a few said more critters, doing heroic achievements, etc.

Deleted
    I found something that I was looking for. Although not an addon, this website lists your achievements based on completeness and could be used as motivation in completing them:

http://www.warcraftoverachiever.com/

Load your character, and then go to http://www.warcraftoverachiever.com/content/suggested/ or the 'Suggested' button at the top.

i would love an addon like that.