Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Just be glad you get to be a Troll Druid...

Maybe I can convince my guild to faction change...
    Why? You get to be worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Why? You get to be worgen.
    I'll stay a Night Elf, thanks. Nothing against Worgen, but I like Night Elves.

But Trolls are badass.

Deleted
    Been a troll durid for two days, switched from tauren, and I herewith tell you:

Troll durids rock! If you absolutely have to play horde, go troll, mon!
    Can't wait for the goddamn bat, every time I go flight form I fell all like a huge cow again. :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know when our bat flight form is going to be working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    You know some people would think this would be common sense but apparently I was wrong...

I wonder what form they will be working on next, Traval, aquatic or Moonkin?
    It's not really common sense. But I'm thinking maybe travel.

The cheetah model was put in as a placeholder, and they still have it 6 years later.

I think Night Elves and Worgen should have a deer/stag and Tauren and Trolls should have a Gazelle...
    Then maybe when you reach a certain level you can get a saddle or something so a friend could ride on you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maplesyrupgl View Post
    It's not really common sense. But I'm thinking maybe travel.

The cheetah model was put in as a placeholder, and they still have it 6 years later.

I think Night Elves and Worgen should have a deer/stag and Tauren and Trolls should have a Gazelle...
    Then maybe when you reach a certain level you can get a saddle or something so a friend could ride on you!
    If they do travel form before Moonkin I'm going to find a shotgun and start tracking down people. The Moonkin form has been a placeholder too.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Water form needs an update, clearly.

In all honesty, I'm guessing they make the updates in a way that they can cater the most people as possible - bear and cat were obvious choices. Travel form affects all druids, and moonkins is still a relatively small portion of druids, compared to resto's and feral's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Water form needs an update, clearly.

In all honesty, I'm guessing they make the updates in a way that they can cater the most people as possible - bear and cat were obvious choices. Travel form affects all druids, and moonkins is still a relatively small portion of druids, compared to resto's and feral's.
    I'm pretty sure we spend more time in moonkin form then anyone spends in travel.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre