Thread: Model Viewer

10+ Year Old Account

Model Viewer

Hi!
    Does someone uses a model viewer to change appearance in game?
    Where can I download that? and is it bannable?
    thx :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooookey tnx!

Deleted
    You're looking for a modelCHANGER, modelviewer is a program that lets you see stuff outside of wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is indeed a bannable offence as it goes against the terms of the EULA. However, it is possible, I will not proclaim such information, you'll probably find it if you google it.

There's not a lot of point in it really; Only you can see it as you're editing the files from your own data folder, but if someone even suspects you're using an edit and reports, you'll face consequences (they will never be the same (lol) ).

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmmm... yes. I'm not so practical of these programs

Model viewer isn't a ban-able offense. A model changer for inside the game probably is, but I know model viewer isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah in-game modification is a bad idea imo, the wow model viewer used externally for artwork and animation purposes which is very cool fun
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    Yeah in-game modification is a bad idea imo, the wow model viewer used externally for artwork and animation purposes which is very cool fun
    It is indeed an epic piece of programming. Combined with photoshop, it's easy enough to create custom skins for models to look at in model viewer.

Edit: Draenei shaman in sig, I approve. ^^

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Deleted
    As long as you don't go around saying, "HAI GUIZ IM RAGNAROS RAWRRARWR" people won't suspect a thing and you'll be fine. If you are caught, you will probably face a ban ranging from 3 hrs to perm i think depending on what you edit.

If you edit race, probably a day.

If you make a path to GM island or something, have fun buying a new account.