Seal Of Truth Reduction

So i'm just cruising through the home pages new changes in the last few Builds and such and see that seal of truth has been dropped down in power again. At this rate with the only thing Inquistion really be any use for be exorcism and the occasional holy wrath/consecrate? Will inquistion even end up being THAT large of a DPS loss if it drops off in a fight.

could anyone from beta really give me some kind of numbers they have in a rotation W/ and W/o Inquistion. it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Khathrok; 2010-11-11 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post
    So i'm just cruising through the home pages new changes and such and see that seal of through has been dropped down in power again. At this rate with the only thing Inquistion really be any use for be exorcism and the occasional holy wrath/consecrate? Will inquistion even end up being THAT large of a DPS loss if it drops off in a fight.

could anyone from beta really give me some kind of numbers they have in a rotation W/ and W/e Inquistion. it would be greatly appreciated.
    and again paladins are complaining the sky is falling while it's nothing more than a tooltip correction...

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    and again paladins are complaining the sky is falling while it's nothing more than a tooltip correction...
    at this point I don't buy anything GC says. I will wait for numbers to show that is really what it was.

Your post is full of so much depth and reasoning.

Can you use the search function next time you want to make a thread concerning something about 24 hours old? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    Your post is full of so much depth and reasoning.

Can you use the search function next time you want to make a thread concerning something about 24 hours old? Thanks in advance
    note the irony here folks.

inquisition will be even more useless now!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    at this point I don't buy anything GC says. I will wait for numbers to show that is really what it was.
    Tooltip clarifications, much like the entire broad spectrum of "nerfs" like Mutilate only doing 40% weapon damage. Paladin wasn't on most of that list, but made it onto this build instead. 20k says it's the levelling curve, from when you get Seal of Truth, whereas "max damage after level 80 stays the same".

Bitch all you want, but GC called us, the MMO staff, out on a bogus datamine. The second such screwup in two builds. Go figure. Saying it's up to them to prove us wrong when it's their game in the first place is beyond childish, beyond idiotic. It's pathetic, really.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Tooltip clarifications, much like the entire broad spectrum of "nerfs" like Mutilate only doing 40% weapon damage. Paladin wasn't on most of that list, but made it onto this build instead. 20k says it's the levelling curve, from when you get Seal of Truth, whereas "max damage after level 80 stays the same".

Bitch all you want, but GC called us, the MMO staff, out on a bogus datamine. The second such screwup in two builds. Go figure. Saying it's up to them to prove us wrong when it's their game in the first place is beyond childish, beyond idiotic. It's pathetic, really.
    Except that GC has said it was a TT clarification before and been shown to be wrong. I am waiting on numbers comparisons from the patch before to this patch before I am 100% that he isn't wrong again.

Their game or not they do not know it 100% inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    note the irony here folks.
    Because I made the thread, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    inquisition will be even more useless now!
    It still buffs HoW spam during wings

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    It still buffs HoW spam during wings
    At this rate it will be all it buffs. Waiting on the HoW nerfs tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    At this rate it will be all it buffs. Waiting on the HoW nerfs tbh.
    Already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Already happened.
    Yeah, I mean more nerfs than what we already got xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Yeah, I mean more nerfs than what we already got xD
    Indeed! Hard-hitting abilities and paladins have never mixed well with the WoW community, and history has shown us that crying over paladins always results in actions.

they have been sneakily nerfing us the last few weeks, then correcting the tool tips afterwards,
    its to stop us raging on pala wow forums i guess. less you notice the less they hear from us

15+ Year Old Account
    tooltip fix, nothing to see here or to cry about
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2010-11-11 at 11:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post
    Actually i wasnt crying about the sky falling or anything, if you read the fucking post i was asking if inquistion was used much anyways and asked for some numbers to see the difference.

so please fuck off moron.
    Ouch... Why get reported or even banned because of some jerk. Just do what i do... They see me postin, they hatin... Seriously though, don't get too worked up because of what others say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    tooltip fix, nothing to see here or to cry about
    holy fuck another person that didnt read, its not a crying post, read the fucking thing, im asking for people in beta to post some damage counts on Using inquistion vs. not using it.

god fucking dammit some people are dense.