Rated BGs - hows it going?

How are the rated BG's going?
    Anyone particularly overpowered/underpowered?
    are you using specific set ups or just random combinations and relying on skill/overpoweredness/teamwork?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    bump. been wondering the same thing.

Same question for me as posted above so..
    Are people actually using special class combos for the premades (ie 2 x 5's teams/2x RMP + random 4 and so on) or is everyone just jumping into the fray like with normal BG's?
    Are thing's like mic's a requirement?
    What the general attitude towards them?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any firsthand experience. But I think we can assume that the groups wanting to perform at a high level are using mics, vent/skype, and some form of communication and strategy. You could ask these same questions about anything in the game. Its all up to the players and their groups on how they want to approach RBGs. Just look at what Premades have been doing for years now, that will give you a good idea of how these things will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    is the system premade vs premade or is it premade with full epic gear vs pug with green-epic gear?

Guess they are going with a mix of healers and dps' just like the normal premades now. And if u wanna perform at high rating I guess a mic is prefered, just like in raiding - You dont need a mic, but you use it to communicate better.

But I dont know much about this, since I havent realy found any Groups for RBGs on the Beta yet. Guess I'm on the wrong server :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    is the system premade vs premade or is it premade with full epic gear vs pug with green-epic gear?
    It is premade vs premade. You can't solo queue for RBGs. There might be "PUGs" in the premade but you have to form the group ahead of time if that's what you mean.