Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    You realize that wrath has only been out for 2 years right? You=fail

Out of all the things you could of picked out to bash him on, you picked out a date.

You picked out a common mistake anyone could make. A date, you selected the amount of years that wrath has been out to call him a failure.

No sir you fail!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

All dates aside you two, he's still wrong.. Why does it matter either way? Just some DK wanting to macro something what he can't, and if he's played that long he should know..

I'll leave you to decide where he got his account or the money to buy a boost

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    Nearing 3rd year actually, and Rune Strike existed since Beta so you = fail = right back at you.
    Wrath was released on November 13th 2008. Which means in 2 days it will be exactly 2 years. Did you fail basic math? 2008-2010 *gasp* 2 years.... And zito and tree, Alcotraz wasnt the one stating that RS was on a GCD, he was just being an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

Deleted
    November 13 2008 - November 13 2009, 1 Year. November 13 2009 - November 13 2010. Nearing 2 years. Add in 6+ months of Beta, 2 + 1/2, add in November 2010-December 2010 when Cata is released that's 1 more month. I round up to three. Big deal. Gonna hang me for it? Go buy a noose first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic.

Before I lock this two short remarks:
    Castsequence macros suck, no matter your spec, no matter what you're doing.
    RS didn't use a GCD since a few months before the wotlk launch.

Now that this is out of the way:
    There are a few problems with your castsequence macro:

You can't do one with RS since it requires a gcd.
    Even if it would, you'd have the wrong priority, since RS has a higher priority than HS, bar the time where Blade Barrier isn't up.
    Come 4.0.3 this macro has the potential to actually hurt you, since you won't be able to press it without risking to use RS, which is bad when you're saving up RP for an interrupt or DRW.