15+ Year Old Account

Looking for lvl 60 twinks (and 70s)

Its all over the official forums right now. Where are all you vanilla accounts and 60 twinks at? Now now is a golden opportunity for some fun in WSG but not a soul is available... dont tell me you have something better to do...

Same goes for you 70s as well.

The only reason I can see twinking at 60/70 insted of pvping at 80, is that you dont want to have to face people of skill and equal gear. In the 60/70 bracket twinks just roll right over top of everythign that moves without trouble, now I dont know about you, but not having a challenge merely because you out gear the shit out of everyone doesnt seem like much fun to me.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The only reason I can see twinking at 60/70 insted of pvping at 80, is that you dont want to have to face people of skill and equal gear. In the 60/70 bracket twinks just roll right over top of everythign that moves without trouble, now I dont know about you, but not having a challenge merely because you out gear the shit out of everyone doesnt seem like much fun to me.
    That's exactly WHY it's fun.