Thread: Dungeon Points

Dungeon Points

OK...to clarify, i know that the points we carry now from ICC and WotLK Heroics and so on will be used for blues in cata from what I've heard
    So, a question for those in Beta, how many points will i need to save exactly now, or will it matter due to the probably ridiculous increase in point gain from Wotlk raids and heroics to Cataclysm normal dungeons. Will the cap be enough to purchase any items a vendor might give me and go collecting the rest of my 333 set.

The 4000 point cap will net you 2-3 pieces of gear, though (and I'm not 100% on this) you may not be able to purchase the gear prior to when you can equip it.

If you can buy it as soon as Cata drops, you may as well hit the cap and pick up gear ASAP. However, your most likely source of Justice Points in Cata will be a daily nonheroic random, for 75 points. Depending on how long it takes you to level to 85, you can count on those 75 daily.

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    The 4000 point cap will net you 2-3 pieces of gear, though (and I'm not 100% on this) you may not be able to purchase the gear prior to when you can equip it.

If you can buy it as soon as Cata drops, you may as well hit the cap and pick up gear ASAP. However, your most likely source of Justice Points in Cata will be a daily nonheroic random, for 75 points. Depending on how long it takes you to level to 85, you can count on those 75 daily.
    Correct. You cannot buy gear when it drops. You have to be the same level the gear requires to buy it. So if you have to be 85 to wear it you have to be 85 to buy it