15+ Year Old Account

Undocumented Changes: 13277

Found some things not listed on the front page but that are documented as changed on WoWhead. Old things are in italics, changes are in bold

Arcane Brilliance/Dalaran Brilliance: Infuses all party and raid members with brilliance, increasing their maximum mana by 5401/2126 and spell power by 6% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.

Conjure Mana Gem: Conjures a mana gem that can be used to instantly restore 29973/11800 to 31509/12404 mana.

Arcane Missiles: Launches waves of Arcane Missiles at the enemy over 2 sec, causing 354/358 Arcane damage per wave. Each offensive spell you cast has a 40% chance to activate Arcane Missiles.

Scorch: Scorch the enemy for 705/670 to 835/794 Fire damage.

Overall...I have no clue what to make of these changes. Can anyone with steady access to beta confirm/deny any of these?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    +4 damage per wave with AM?

Lathering on the buffs, i tell you.

Beta Build 13277

First... The T11 skins are now in beta and... IT'S DAMN AWESOME! There is a fire effect from the shoulders to the head. Can't post links yet so copy paste it :P

i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/jh198713/MageT11.jpg

Now about the changes, 2 of them are correct so I guess the others are as well.
    Arcane Brilliance increases maximum mana by 2126 and spell power by 6% and mana gem restores 11801 to 12405 mana.

nothing changed, its just a tooltip update, mana gem never restored 30k mana rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    nothing changed, its just a tooltip update, mana gem never restored 30k mana rofl
    What he said, the AB & mana gem numbers seem like what i have been playing with on beta for months. And i do wish mana gem had ever restored 30k!!

did we really need our mana gem nerfed that heavily when we are already having mana problems?

although, how did it get up to 30k? lol.

turbo edit: didn't see #5.