Wink The Actual "Warchief" Story & Varian's Death. (JOKE)

Varian has a duel with garrosh then he dies, but before he dies he gives a kiss to lady jaina who was formly dating kaelthas [who died] and lich king [who also died] and now varian [who just died] so she gets pissed and teleports Garrosh to a new world where he can finally find his father ... haha not only his father, u thought ud see him with his father only? AHHAHA yeah right..
    but with a room full of double rainbows all the way, and michael jackson, he then does the moonwalk along with him, but garrosh rages and kills him so the 'double rainbows' get pissed and teleport garrosh to another new world, he then sees lady jaina in it having some.... tea party with varian, and kills varian, then lady jaina teleports him into the old world where he becomes a warchief.

cool story bro, it nearly went somewhere
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted
    I lol'ed for some reason..

10+ Year Old Account
    sure. lets go with that.

Deleted
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA It's funny cause you're adopted.

Oh wait.

Deleted
    That was....interesting :/

Deleted
    Was that supposed to be funny? More like kid's story about wonderland of tea and cookies

uh....wait isnt school out today for some American holiday?
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

AHAHAHAHAHAHA It's funny cause you're adopted.

Oh wait.
    funniest part of this thread, i really loled
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.