Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    When Khorianas hit connected the dwarf got dizzy and dropped one of his axes. Khorianas grabben the earthen and slung him over his shoulders like he used to carry dead dear after a hunting trip. he also grabbed the axe that fell to the ground and took it with him, if he lost one of the dwarfs axes he would never hear the end of it. "Stop struggling you pighead, I am trying to get us out of here alive the elemental will blow soon enough no need to throw yourself at him."

Deleted
    Ragnar was charging full ahead when he felt a sharp pain and fell, then he became aware of somene trying to carry him! Noone carries a dwarf!! he yelled so he though, but really he jsut muttered something.

Ryker was still miles up when he pulled his EXTENDO TELESCOPE 6000 X54 From his pant pocket. He watched as the element grew larger and larger whilst its color changed from a deep orange into a blinding white. Even from his distance he could feel the warmth of the elemental lord.

Khorianas ran as fast as he could packing a dwarf and a two-weapon-fanatic-arsenal of arms but he had to get away from an elemental that now was glowing white luckily the dwarf in his back cought most of the heat, nerver the less, if the elf wouldn't nearly be out of breath he would be cursing nonstop. "That will cost that fool a really big load of his good tobacco"

Deleted
    (( ooh ö now your just ripping me off ))

Ragnars vision was blurred, and it was so hot in here felt like he was in deathwings belly. Did I get eaten by deathwing? he asked his new found mount. slowly comming by.

"Getting warm up there my earthen friend? Care to run yourself? We'll have to speed up if we don't want to be roasted"Khorianas said, ready to throw Ragnar off when he gets fully conscious.

Arygos sighed to himself, his open eyes following the the running elf, the dwarf slung over his shoulder. The drakes eyes analysed his rapid pace, seeing if they would be able to escape the radius enough to not be incinerated.

He blinked within the iceblock, sighing once again as he realized they would not make it... At least not without his help.

He began casting a silent spell, conjuring a shield of crystallized ice particles behind the running elf, both to allow him to survive the blast, and to annule the heat, that would just as surely kill them.

"Foolish mortal, they realize not how fragile their lives are..."

While Khorianas was looking for anything to cover behind he realized that he wouldn't be near any big enough rock in time "that's it? getting roasted by an exploding Firelord because I felt the need to rescue a dwarf?" while making that thought he felt that his own spell against the heat didn't strain him as much anymore, and he noticed some small ice crystals hanging of his elbow. He would have to thank one of their magic wielders that was for sure, and since he did rescue the dwarf that guy would have to do so too. If the ward will be enough to save them.

Deleted
    Ragnar was fit enough to run again Put me down elf!! Ragnar was about to charge the elemental again! Hmm, the elf went through alot of trouble guess i'll run for now He turned around and started running away just like the elf, he looked at the elf realizing what kind of a stupid idea he had had in his battle rage thanks

(( Did the op disappear again?))
    Last edited by mmoca1b6d62316; 2010-11-25 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((holidays are a killer))
    ((hmmm))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((figured he would have been back tonight but i guess not))

Deleted
    ((well I'd say this has ended by the looks of it, on to new roleplayfor me, if he does come back and i missed it pm me))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((he will be back itll prolly just be a while ))

(Oh jesus christ guys, i'm so sorry. A number of events in real life had left me extremely depressed and I started beginning to put continuing this RP to deal with more personal matters of my life. After noticing a month gone past I was shocked and hoped that you hadn't left and ditched the whole ideal. I also know that I should've marked when I would be absent for your convenience, but at the time I had an overwhelming regard for disintrest in all that was not affecting me greatly at the time. I am extremely apologetic to you all and I hope that we can get this trainwreck moving again)

--------NECROPOST----ZAPPITY ZAP ZAP--------------

"SHCHHSHSSHSHSSHSHRRGHRGRHGRHRRHRGHRGHRGHRGRRGHRGHRHGRHGRHGRHJRHRHHHHHHHH"
    A shockwave hit the members that remained and blasted them all into the sand. Nox'Dol was only conscious long enough to see a hideous face carried by a pillar of flame into the black clouds above......

A disturbing silence came upon the distorted atmosphere. All that could be heard was the roaring of flames, consuming the last remnants of the expedition's camp.
    A mound of dirt shifted beside Nox'Dol as he began to get back up. Shocked, he jumped to his feet and stomped hard on the mound that was moving quite fluently.
    "ARghmf-"
    The surprised troll suddenly squatted beside the mound and scraped some dirt off of the surface. "Bridgey!?" Nox'Dol exclaimed as he pulled the dazed little fellow out of the sand, "Bridgey! You're aliv-" SWA-Crakk!
    Nox'Dol spun as and incoming object soared towards his face, and he had only just blocked it with his elbow when he noticed that it was no projectile at all.
    More of a green fist.
    "Owww!" Bridgey squeeled, his face contorted with anger, "I swear you cowborn doo-hingey ladder-eating ghoul wannabe! You're gonna get it!" he shouted at the now embarrased troll who started backing away slowly. "I'm terribly sorry, Bridgey! I didn't notice you under the sand!" He lied.
    Of course he could see something beneath the dirt. That's why he stomped it. Still, Nox'Dol decided that the goblin was too angry to interpret the obvious fib.
    "Agh! Whatever! We just need to get back to the expeditiOARAGHAGHAGHAGHAHWHAAGH!" He screeched as he saw the demolished remains of the last expedition settlement.
    "Momma Glanden, I lost your blessed pipecleaner! I'm SORRY MOMMA!" The clearly upset goblin moaned into the air.
    Nox'Dol, deciding to ignore the deranged boss for a while, started to look for survivors.

(I'm sorry if the recent post are a little shaky, rushed or have large gaps. It's just that I'm getting my head around a new story campaign for this RP [old one was forgotten :/ ] and I want to get to the cataclysm event as fast as possible. Oh and zek, i'm really sorry that I let you especially out of the others down, as i know you really wanted to progress this one as much as I want to.)
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Long time no see, good to have you back and to have this rp going again.))

The shockwave picked Feanor from the ground and threw him several yards. After collecting himself, the High Elf turned and beheld the carnage behind him. The camp where they had been was now a raging inferno, after a brief moment of Feanor began to look for survivors.

((welcome back Doomchem))

When the blast wave hit Khorianas it vaporized the ice barrier on his back and sent him flying. After the explosion, the elf was left lying face down in the desert with the rests of the water steaming from his back. after a few moments the elf stood up moaning and looked around for the others.

Deleted
    (( Woot, party goes on ^^ I totally forgot What i was doing I think running away together with the elf or was I still being carried ? anyway))

Ragnar pulls himself up, feeling rather groggy! Man how did I drink last night? must have drunk ironforge dry!
    While looking around he see the destroyed camp and remembers what happend on his left he sees a elf all soaked
    How the hell do you get soaked in a huge fire elemental attack? Explain that! Ragnar asks while laughing so hard his stomach hurts

Khorianas held his neck with one hand and turned his head quickly. A snapping sound was audible and the elf's expression relaxed.

It was an ice barrier that shielded us from the blast wave. Look at you, you are wet yourself. I saw Ryker launch out of the Shredder he used and the gnome was also encased in a block of ice. Did you see the others?

Deleted
    Nope, I saw nobody mate I was kinda busy saving me own ass! and me axes ofcourse!
    Ragnar takes out 2 of his 4 axes Just be safe! now lets look for the others

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Looks like you're are a really tense point in the story. If there is any time in the future a stalwart Orc warrior can join, please notify me ^_^ ))