Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Ha ha. Looks like you and I are a hot commodity right now" Ryker said to Bridgey. "What can we do for ya?"

Arygos responded slowly, as if mulling over his words.

"I am wondering what this little party is all about." He responded in his unnatural voice.

(( AHHH! Sorry guys! My internet's been down for ages, and I haven't been able to get on ))

"Well, friends, we're going on an....expedition." Bridgey explained. He took out a small version of the poster he had lent ryker, and handed it to them to pass around. "Just say if you're interested, and you're in. Oh, and you'll also have to say your name. Mine's bridgey, and don't ask why."

Nox'Dol noticed the blood elf that had entered and by then had also recognized the female with the glowing eyes as of elven ancestry. Frowning, he looked sternly at the male who had recently entered, but not so much as to be thought of as glaring.

He then turned his eyes away and noticed the mysterious newcomer. He felt a strange resonance radiating from him that splashed into the room and poured through the walls to the outside. Nox'Dol frowned. He looked at the newcomer and felt awed, inspired and amazed, but had no idea why. "Hey mon." He said quietly to the stranger, "I didn't see ya when ya walked in, i'm Nox'Dol. Don't mean ta be rude, but I sense some'tin strange about'cha. You not be normal, are ya? I can feel ya presence like a shinin torch in da middle of da room. Dat can't be natural, eh?" He finished, trying to catch a glimpse of the stranger's face.

((Oh, and the stranger is you En'Ghao )
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

"Seems we have allot of people with unnatural abilities turning up today." Ryker took a sip of his coffee. "I assume we will be setting off soon. Cause Time is money friend." ((couldnt resist lol))

The monotone sound of the whetstone was able to calm Khorianas, while he was drawing the knife slowly over the stone. He would have to control his temper if the elf was going to join the expedition. While he closely watched all the people introducing themselves to the expedition leader, Khorianas figured he wouldn’t be able to talk to him in private with all the people around. Since he was tired of waiting for that opportunity, the blood elf sheathed his knife again and pushed himself of the wall. He walked towards the talking goblins and his heavy boots made the wooden floor creak with every step he took towards the group.
    “I think this goblin is right.”
    He said to Bridgey, while nodding into Rykers direction.
    “So my name’s Khorianas and I’m in on your little expedition; from what I see you have quite some extraordinary adventurers lined up, so when are we departing according to your plans?”
    He could always make Bridgey his offer later.

((jumping in to get the Character into the expedition so that we can depart anytime))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( room for one more? if so I can bring my High Elf. ))

((If you want to join you should join now since we are probably heading out within a few more posts))

10+ Year Old Account
    The boat from Booty Bay had taken some time to reach Ratchet. Shipping out, the voyage had seemed fine until the ship came under attack from pirates. While the two forces fought above deck Feanor had cloaked himself and went below deck onto the pirate ship. Passing by the unknowing guards, Feanor easily reached the captain of the pirate ship. Within a few moments, the captain of the ship, with Feanor's runeblade Tele'an at his neck, walked above deck. The captain being the coward he was, surrendered the ship and the rest of the pirates.

"Sometimes you just have to do things yourself" Feanor thought to himself.

A day later and late, the boat reached Ratchet.

In his spare time, which wasn't much, Feanor liked to group up with other souls that also sought adventure. The Kirin Tor always kept him busy with their cloak and dagger operations. Upon reaching Ratchet, Feanor found a flier offering adventure. He didn't need anymore motivation then that. Following the directions, he walked to the Inn, gave his name then continued on to the meeting room.

With his extremely worn travelers robe around him, Feanor kept his hood low so that his features wouldn't be given away and walked into the room.

Ryker saw another adventurer enter the meeting room. "Are you here for our expedition?" Ryker asked the hooded man.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If this is the correct room for the expedition then I believe so fair goblin."

Feanor scanned the rest of the room and sized up everyone in it based off first impressions. The adventuring party was quite diverse and all in the room had many different specialties. He was going to like this adventure.

Keeping his hood low, Feanor found a seat and sat down, waiting for the leader of the expedition to get things underway.

Ryker looked over the now seated adventurer. "So what should we call you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hmmm, Feanor sounds good," he said while making sure to keep his hood low.

"Pleasure to meet ya... Feanor. The names Ryker." Ryker took a sip of his coffee. "So Feanor what brings you on our little venture?" Ryker looked over the man, something seemed suspicious. The man was obviously hiding something but what it was Ryker couldn't guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Time off I guess you could say."

Feanor could feel the goblins eyes on him. He was use to this gaze as he had received it for most of his rather long life.

"I have nothing to hide," he thought to himself, "Its just hard to see what is there."

But the less the group knew about his private life the better. It doesn't pay to be known as the Kirin Tor's top assassin.

"What brings you here?"

"Time off? Time off from what?" Ryker thought to himself. Ryker felt he should save his questions about the mans identity for some other time. "So Feanor we have allot of talents coming along on this trip, what makes you think you will be useful in our venture?"

"So So Feanor,..." Khorianas said, while he let himself fall into one of the chairs. He put his feet up the table, drew his knife again and tested the sharpened blade with his thumb. "doesn't sound very human to me that name."When he finished the sentence he grinned spitefully. "And since he is cloaked he is either an assassin or a mage."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well Sin'dorei, your perceptions have not failed you, even with the loss of an eye. But I'm sure that has made you all the stronger." Feanor said as he took short bow in his seat.

The glow of Khorianas left eye got brighter when Feanor answered. "Well how nice of you to compliment me on my sacrifice, but as the goblin asked, what brought you out of the alliances comforting lap to join us here, Quel'dorei?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Feanor chuckled to himself on the inside. He was neither of the Horde or the Alliance but it didn't bother him either way if the group thought different.

"And so you answer a question with one." Feanor's smile barely showed under his hood.

"Well as I told the goblin, I was recently graced with with more time on my hands then I knew how to fill. So as always I have come looking for something to keep me busy and to keep my wits sharp. What about you, Blood Knight?"

Khorianas stopped looking at his knife for a brief moment "Very impressive, I'll assume you are a mage then, since my powers are not that easily perceived. And if you want to stay vague about your exact occupation, suit yourself then. We'll see what kind of wits you want to keep sharp if we take care of those elementals, in fact I am looking forward to it. And to answer your question why I am here, I am also looking for a possibility to train my skills. I am tired of slaying the undead."
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2010-11-16 at 12:28 AM.