Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I am a miner," Feanor said as he chuckled inside. "I merely wear this robe so that my skin isn't damaged by the suns ever burning gaze. What is your occupation when your knightly duties give you free time?"

((have class, will be back in about an hour ))

"Well there is not too much free time on my hands, since I also train our orders aspirants, I sometimes ask for a replacement in the training so I can get a challenge but that is really all there is to say about me." When he was finished with the sentence Khorianas' concentrated on his knife again

((Going to bed; its nearly 2 in the morning here and I'll have to get up in the morning ))

10+ Year Old Account
    Feanor nodded to the Blood Elves words, then looked towards the leaders of the expedition.

"Well, how long till we depart?"

Deleted
    Ragnar looked at the poster once more. That was alot of gold these pesky goblins offered. He wondered why, normally these green buggers arent the spending types. Aah well he thought as he walked up the stairs of the inn. He entered a room with a rather peculiar group. Well since Ragnar has arrived how about now? .He yelled anwsering the hooded guy's question. Scanning the room he immediatly noticed the presence of dragons "I won't kill em just yet, I'm outnumber at this time and the place doesn't allow great combat movement he thought lets play nice for now. Though unable to supress age old feelings he unconsciously pulled out one of his axes and started playing with it.

So who's the leader of this little venture you guys got going here? For I am rather interested and want to join your little endavor!

Noticing the conflict between the newcomer and the blood elf, bridgy frowned. "Now, i know ya weren't, but don't get too feisty. Any racial conflict on this expedition will be resolved by my lackeys on board our vessel. Violently. This ain't a threat! Just a warning."
    The goblin smirked.
    "Ok! I think we have got quite enough people! And eccentric ones nonetheless, no offense!" The goblin smiled. "I was really just thinking all this would come to was a few centaur and some hired gnolls, but this is BRILLIANT!" He put his cup down. "Now, down to business,for as my little friend here says,time IS money. State your names now please if you haven't already."
    Last edited by doomchem; 2010-11-16 at 06:29 AM.
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

((Ragnar, I doubt a simple dwarf shaman would be able to see through mine and Arygos's guises.))

Ignoring the dwarf, Khorianas turned to Bridgey "Don't be afraid my future employer, I may resent my High Elf brethren, but my feelings will not interfere with your buisness interest. I generally just start trusting people if I have been in battle with them, so I am really eager to go. And since my Quel'dorei friend told everybody about my occupation, I may as well get rid of these robes." Khorianas dropped his robe and exposed his black and red plate armor adorned with the Blood Knight crest
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2010-11-16 at 10:10 AM.

Scavell was totally oblivious to all the commotion around him. Getting bored and annoyed with the cluster of people closing in around him he spat red hot spit into a beer jug nearby and it began to boil. A devious grin came over his face and he continued to rock back and forth on his chair with his feet on the table.
    Last edited by Lithic; 2010-11-16 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    ((elyaan check bio! It has changed quite abit not really a simple shaman anymore ! Plus I never said he pin pointed who the dragons were, though I believe you got rather special hair if I remember correctly that might give away rather fast ))
    Ragnar felt ignored! These guys were getting on his bad side fast, but for 10.000 pieces of gold I can live with bad company he thought, he continued to check the folks out! He pulled out his pipe and started smoking a very heavy blend of tabaco.

((I have. A regular dwarf warrior wouldn't really be able to sense the presence of dragons. And what extactly is odd about her hair?))

Khorianas smelled the dwarfs Pipe tabacco "That is quite an impressive blend you got there, would you trade a pipe filling for a mug of ale on my charge?"

Deleted
    (( I for one don't consider Ragnar a REgular warrior, and if you fight one type of enemy for 60 years an enemy loaded with a 'special kind of magic' you develop a "Sixth sense" for them. And what the hair concerns I read it was somewhat extrodinary if I recall correctly I'll check on it))
    Sounds like a fair deal to me! he handed the elf some tabaco. I must warn you though this stuff is strong unlike one youe ever smoked before! For it is Dark Iron blend

((Scavell Don't you dare spit in my beer aswell ))

"the heavier the better" he said, while he clicked his fingers in the air "Barmaiden get me and my dwarven friend two mugs of your best ale!"
    Khorianas began filling his own pipe. He was finished when the ale arrived and flicked a gold coin towards the barmaiden "Keep the change my dear" he handed the Dwarf a mug and gestured him to sit down, then he rose his mug "To our future adventure!"

Deleted
    To our future adventure! Atleast one nice person on this trip even though he's an elf Ragnar mumbled to himself.
    So elf whats your name? I'm Ragnar and more importantly which one of these other folks is the one paying this little trip of ours

"The Name's Khorianas, and you see the non suit wearing Goblin over there?" Khorianas leaned towards Ragnar and pointed at Bridgey "He's Bridgey and paying for all the fun, but I heard you shouldn't ask him bout his name" the elf chuckled. He then took a couple of puffs on his pipe "Hrrr hrmm. This is really packing more punch than most of the tabacco I got so far. Good stuff."

Deleted
    Ragnar sensed a great bussiness deal here What a great day to make money it seems
    I can hook you up with more of this stuff if you want! now for that goblin guy
    Ragnar yelled Hey Bridgey, I'm ragnar and i'm signing up for your expedition also whats with the name friend?
    Ragnar then continued to enjoy his ale and pipe

Arygos inspected the growing party.

He had ignored the troll, offering him only a hooded glare in response. As he sat down, awaiting the derparture, he inspected each one. The Blood Elf seemed odd, but Arygos paid him no heed. The two goblins were of the usual lot, although one was dressed as if he was used to a high-life; not uncommon for their greedy race. The troll, on the other hand, was an interesting companion. He would have to talk to him later.

The newly arrived dwarf seemed to scrutinize the room, seemingly uneasy whith something. Arygos smiled to himself. He knew he was the cause of the unrest, and had no intention to give himself away.

Another Blood Elf was there. He ignored him as he didn't pose a threat.

The human, on the other hand, immediately had Arygos' scrutiny. The man himself had nothing too special about him, but what resided inside him... It was a diluted power, one he had not felt in many, many years. The last time he had, it had not been in the body of a man, but in a woman. Aegwynn...

Arygos spoke to the human's mind, of whom he had become very curious.

"Who are you?" he said directly to Scavell's mind, his commanding voice rumbling around the human's head like a herd a wild stallions.

(( I too have had internet problems. It should be back to normal by tomorrow.))

Growing a thirst for more mischief, Scavell looked around, spying Ragnars pipe. He channelled the heat out of the pipe with a simple hand motion and began to bend the flame between is hands. It quickly went out in his hands as someone spoke to him in his mind with a thundering tone.

"I was right not to think aloud before, I am Scavell, I'm used to communicating through my thoughts. Though I'm thinking that you weren't talking directly to me were you?"

((My opinion on the the whole seeing through the dragon guise thing is this: while your character spent 60 years killing dragons (or maybe only Drakes and whelps, Dragons usually take groups to kill) for money, no were is it stated that you tracked them in their human guise, they are only referenced to their true form in your bio. While you might be able to be a tad suspicious, being able to track dragons directly even through human disguises is a hunter ability or that of other powerful enough beings. Drawing the conclusion as soon as you walk in the room is a bit far I have to admit))
    Last edited by Lithic; 2010-11-16 at 01:11 PM.

Oblivious to the magic conversation, Khorianas nearly choked on his ale when Ragnar threw the question about his name to Bridgey, while he was something between coughing and laughing he slapped Ragnar on the back "I really like you!"

Deleted
    (( I didnt see true them I'm aware of their presence it's not that I know who they are and plus we are in a small room with 2 fully grown dragons kinda hard not to spot them imo, Ragnar killed all kinds of them even whelps though he isn't really into killing the young, plus a dragon can be soloed if caught of guard and your fast enough to stop them from transforming into their true form and sneak attacks happen to be a dark iron specialty, guess I'll elaborate the way of killing and hunting more in my bio as it arises such a misunderstanding))

Hmm, my pipe went out, strange! It was burning brightly a second ago! Ragnar relit his pipe