Thread: Racials

Deleted

Racials

Hey guys,

Some time ago ive heard that they are gonna revamp the racials of all races.
    Anyone heard anything about that ?

Yes, they made some slight changes to some of them and removed certain ones.
    However you should be able to find the changes somewhere around here (on mmo-champ)

I don't think they ever said they would "revamp" them, but that they would take a look at them. Meaning don't get your hopes up for some magnificent changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well atleast with the nerf to ghost speed (in flying zones) Wisp Spirit is as it should be when flying (quicker than other races even in flying ghost form)
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2010-11-11 at 12:42 PM.

were exactly do you find the new racials at?

i know i found them somewere but i cant seem to find them anymore,was wonderin if maybe its better to make my druid a tauren instead of troll

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon last year (2009) they mentioned something about revamping old races racials to be somewhat on-par with Goblin and Worgen. I have yet to see any big changes with the old races, so sadly it doesn't look like they will be changing them. There has been a few tweaks here and there, but nothing huge. I am just glad they didn't keep the 1% damage that they originally had for worgen, that would've been way too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbie View Post
    Blizzcon last year (2009) they mentioned something about revamping old races racials to be somewhat on-par with Goblin and Worgen. I have yet to see any big changes with the old races, so sadly it doesn't look like they will be changing them. There has been a few tweaks here and there, but nothing huge. I am just glad they didn't keep the 1% damage that they originally had for worgen, that would've been way too strong.
    Except for the fact that worgen got really REALLY bad and boring racials now. Goblin is the only race who has a step above racials at the moment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    Except for the fact that worgen got really REALLY bad and boring racials now. Goblin is the only race who has a step above racials at the moment
    I completely agree, goblin have probably the best and coolest racial abilities and passives so far in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    the sky is falling!