Deathy (murlocs) bugged atm. "blue post" (eu)

Yesterday i saw a guild mate getting his Deathy pet, so i right away loggin into my mail and pick him up. (sweet pet)

But i wanted to see that awesome fire breath from him as i seen on BlizzCon, but no nothing.. the animeations did feel alitte off.
    So i waited somemore.. nothing. Joined a Random HC then i called him out.. still no fire, but i heared the sounds of the last BlizzzCon murloc.

Then i thought about seein' if it was me or not. And the first post i saw amomg the blues is that it IS bugged/gluitched.

Here is the blue post from European forums:

Slorkuz Blizzard Poster - Deathy Acting Funky 29/10/2010 09:19:33 PDT
    For those of you who attended or watched BlizzCon 2010 and claimed a Deathy pet, you may have noticed that he’s acting strange. In fact, he seems to think he’s Grunty the Murloc Marine. This is an unintended consequence of the groupthink from which all murlocs suffer. Deathy will be undergoing an extensive rehabilitation program and should be acting appropriately destructive once his idol, Deathwing, shatters the world in an upcoming patch that will debut prior to the release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
    Src: EU forums - Deathy Acting Funky

Note: i see the post been edited (or remade). as it was posted really that in patch 4.0.3a that deathy and all the other murloc to be fixed. (why change donno)
    <~leveling up!~

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe this was stated a while ago, on the official forums and on the front page of MMO-Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

what the... the date changed.. must be the computer at work here.. well they had a tec guy checkin pc around..

But anyway did a search again (litte more detailed to besure)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ort-Blue-Posts

I gess i missed that or cloes that "tab" to quick.

But reading that artical i recall this now.

So by all means lock/delete this if so fit. (maybe a repost on frontpage for em' that dont check wow forums and is "wtf" atm. i was a litte)

PS: Cant remember all posted stuff. Anyway thansk Goldrinn for the statement.. (easy to miss when doing stuff from/at work hihi)
    <~leveling up!~

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I believe this was stated a while ago, on the official forums and on the front page of MMO-Champion.
    Some of us don't read the cesspool that is the official forums, and have been travelling and didn't see the front page post. At least there aren't 20 threads about it, so why complain?

Thanks OP - was wondering both why I had no flamey effect and why i was getting random gunfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.