Mage ( Frost / Fire ) Addon Help :)

Hey I am currently leveling a Mage with Dual spec Frost and Fire and Wondering what addons i can use to enhance my gameplay, I would like a Cooldown Bar (the bar that has icons running across informing me when Moves are of CD) and anyothers you can think of ill look up ect

Also A little out of place in this forum area, if any mages are currently Using TuK UI can u PM (personal message for those who dont know) me how to install it properly i normally use Curse client to deal with my addons but unfortuantely With TuK Ui i am unable to do that

Thanks Crazy ninja

15+ Year Old Account
    Tukui has a big community, ask it there if your having issue's.

Im using TukUI, and as far as i can remember i just put it in my interface folder and first time i logged in it configd itself.

For fire, i recently downloaded Scorchio2, this shows you when you get a certain proc/buff, and a small bar for how long it's up for.
    It also gives you two target debuff bars, one for main target, and one for other targets. This is great for AE with Living bomb, so you can spread it with impact proc, and then instead of refreshing it on your main target or guessing when the other 3 will explode, you just watch the timer bar and refresh when it runs out.

Other things i use, is Tukui it's nice, but i'm considering Spartan UI, or something else soon.

:P the "line" which cute icons are dancing along till the spells are off cd is called coolline and as jasje kindly pointed out, check the forums on tukui.org if you are having any problems.