Thumbs up US-Aerie Peak(A) 10-man-only content guild recruiting, 11/12 ICC10HM's..soon 12/12HM

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to review this thread...

Guild name: TEACH ME HOW TO PWN, Alliance

To start, our guild is a very social, close-knit guild. We are like a family. Everyone is an experienced and mature player. Our guild was formed about 4 weeks ago with the goal of being a competitive 10-man raiding guild when Cata comes out on 12/7/2010. We are looking for similar players who could fortify our core raid team, or help anchor our 2nd team.

We've done in a few short weeks what most guilds haven't been able to do in the year that's passed since WotLK came out.

Since forming, we are 11/12 ICC10 hard modes. We have yet to try LK on hard mode, but expect to down him with some practice. We spent 3 hours on Sindy hard mode wiping, then came back the next night fully rested and downed her on the 3rd try...so we acclimate ourselves very well to the fights we try. Most guilds on Aerie Peak haven't downed Sindy on hard mode with a full years worth of attempts, but we adapted and did her in about 4 hours worth of tries.

Our next goal is LK on hard mode. We will make our first attempts this week, and hope to down him by the end of the 2nd night. This should take us no more than a 2nd raid week to down at most.

We intend to also do Halion on hard mode, but that's not a top priority. Halion hard mode should be a walk in the park.

When Cata is released, we expect to be as competitive as any guild on the server, and all indications so far would support that notion.

We raid Fridays and Saturdays starting at 8pm EST, and raid until approximately 1am EST. Sometimes we will raid Sunday nights,too.

We just opened recruitment up, and applications are being submitted at http://topwn.guildlaunch.com/. If your too lazy to put 5 minutes into the application, then your not the player that would be a good fit.

We are looking for any good player of any class or spec. If accepted, I'm confident that you'll feel like your raiding with your best friends because of how tight-knit our guild is. We all get along like family, and its a very relaxed environment---yet we down content with great ease.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in-game. My mage goes by the name : Snowmiser, my pally goes by the name: Heatmiser, and my priest goes by the name: Heatmiserjr. Please take a look at my raid achievements for verification of our accomplishments. My main used to be the paladin, so many achievements will be on him, but my main is now my mage, so other achievements can be found there.

We are a little picky, but if your the right person for our guild, you'll appreciate that. Please be experienced, mature, and dedicated to downing new content before most any other guild see's those fights.We expect to compete with the top guilds on our server in raid progression when cata is released, and thats saying alot since there are currently 6 guilds who have downed 11/12 ICC25 hard modes, including a world top 100 progression guild.

Thanks for reading this, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2010-11-11 at 06:44 PM.

Bump...opportunity knocks

Just got our Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquishers, and should be downing hard mode LK tonight

Bumpity bumpity bump