Thread: Tier 12

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tier 12

So in blizzcon they mentioned patch 4.1 which will be ragnaros raid and another vash 5 man.

Do you think t12 will be fire themed becouse the raid is fire realm? (alot of previous gear was themed by the raid, icc for instance)

Aaaaand do you think they will make the same mistake again making newer dungeons drop better gear than the older ones?

Imo i just hated how FoS, PoS, HoR and ToC dropped better gear than other dungeons. You do dungeons not only for the gear, but for fun which should be the priority for a gamer

So discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    Imo i just hated how FoS, PoS, HoR and ToC dropped better gear than other dungeons. You do dungeons not only for the gear, but for fun which should be the priority for a gamer

So discuss
    You contradict yourself. If you hated how the other dungeons dropped better gear, then you did do the dungeons just for gear. If it was just for fun you could've gone back to other dungeons and not complain about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    You contradict yourself. If you hated how the other dungeons dropped better gear, then you did do the dungeons just for gear. If it was just for fun you could've gone back to other dungeons and not complain about it here.
    I did other dungeons. What i didnt like is that other people grinded icc normal dungeons to get gear

I have to agree.The other dungeons should at least have end boss loot updates after major content patches.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

I did other dungeons. What i didnt like is that other people grinded icc normal dungeons to get gear
    why do you care how other people spend their time? anyway I'm pretty sure there will be more than 1 raid in 4.1 and yes I think the sets and items will reflect those instances.

I don't think it wouldn't be fire themed, seeing as it's Raggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    T12 is gonna be based on Therazane of course!

Being Fire-themed might be hard.

Go take a look at T11 Mage and Death Knight. Already fire-themed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it has some kind of theme, T11 is all over the place from the few that are open on release, which makes sense but it looks weird like all the classes are on diff tiers.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    T12 is gonna be based on Therazane of course!
    And then you look at Warrior and Paladin T11, which are Earth-themed.

Druid and Rogue are Wind-themed.

Priest, Hunter, and Shaman look to be Water.

I dunno where Warlock falls though.

So, all the Sets of T11 are Elemental-based, despite only 1 Elemental-based Raid (Throne of the Four Winds).

So, T12 will likely all be draconic in theme. Since Dragons are the other big part of Cataclysm (Black and Twilight mostly).
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2010-11-11 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Being Fire-themed might be hard.

Go take a look at T11 Mage and Death Knight. Already fire-themed.
    do tier 12 for them in that case

15+ Year Old Account
    I simply hope i dont look completly retarded when getting the first few pieces t12, rest still t11

And then you look at Warrior and Paladin T11, which are Earth-themed.

Druid and Rogue are Wind-themed.

Priest, Hunter, and Shaman look to be Water.

So, all the Sets of T11 are Elemental-based, despite only 1 Elemental-based Raid (Throne of the Four Winds).

So, T12 will likely all be draconic in theme. Since Dragons are the other big part of Cataclysm (Black and Twilight mostly).
    Earth...Fire...Wind...Water...HEART!

(Black and Twilight mostly).
    From what i saw its twilight cultist theme

Hope rogue tier wont be fire, because...you know...a guy in a burning jacket sneaking upon you aint really stealthy.

Deleted
    Why would all tiers have one theme..?

...do you think they will make the same mistake again making newer dungeons drop better gear than the older ones?

Imo i just hated how FoS, PoS, HoR and ToC dropped better gear than other dungeons...
    It wasn't a mistake, that's the new format of raiding progression, so guilds don't have to refarm old tiers/content for new recruits/players.

OT: I foresee more earth/fire, shadowy/draconic elements in the tier 12 sets.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Yay for smarts!

So in blizzcon they mentioned patch 4.1 which will be ragnaros raid and another vash 5 man.

Do you think t12 will be fire themed becouse the raid is fire realm? (alot of previous gear was themed by the raid, icc for instance)

Aaaaand do you think they will make the same mistake again making newer dungeons drop better gear than the older ones?

So discuss
    Lol remember the newer dungeons where designed to help people "Catch up" if they didnt have the last tier of gear. The closer the dungeon got to current content, the 5 mans were also more difficult. Remember how many people had a hard time with HoR, or even Garrfrost? It was nice to have 5 man content that was challenging 3 tiers into an expansion. And the gear that dropped reflected the harder challenge.

In cata, it will be interesting to hear the 'purples' folks freaking out when the end boss in a heroic, drops a blue, not an epic.

Heroics are a stepping stone to get into raiding. New heroics are stepping stones to new raids. The gear is better, but there is also a significantly smaller quantity of 5 mans farm.

I would agree that the gear on regular should be lower quality. I wasn't a big fan of farming the ICC 5 mans on regular, that had gear better than all the previous heroics. I thought regulars are supposed to be accessible while leveling, not be something to repeat over and over at 80, avoiding other heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deralte View Post
    I simply hope i dont look completly retarded when getting the first few pieces t12, rest still t11
    I don't know which class you're playing, but in my opinion nearly all T11-sets look incredibly retarded, so it can't get worse with T12 - but who knows...