Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornuk View Post
    Even though it probably is fake, I hope Blizzard sees it cause an Old God underground expansion would be BOSS.
    Well, first I believed those zones were made up (except Azjol-Nerub) but the image I copied the text from has stuff added right to it. I searched them at WoWPedia and these are the results:

-(85-87) Hyjal Deeps wowpedia.org/Barrow_Deeps[/url]
    -(85-87) Lordaeron archipelago wowpedia.org/Tirisfal_Grove[/url]
    -(87-88) Azjol kingdom wowpedia.org/Azjol-Nerub[/url]
    -(88-89) Infinite anomaly no idea
    -(89-90) Underwater Cavern wowpedia.org/I'lalai[/url]

It's curious, just that.

Naga and Arakkoa?`So fake my eyes bleed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithan View Post
    ^^ Here's the image, I didn't see it posted.

I like how this is supposedly a "new list" when the first list wasnt even real.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...02069155658271

Re:

Some points:

1. They're a business - Cataclysm is out in 30 days - How long do you think it took to actually generate the ideas for Cataclsym, draw the art work, phasing, programming, etc, etc, and all the things I, as a layperson, cannot even fathom? 2 years, at least? They have the 4th and probably a 5th. It's GUARANTEED. They haven't told anyone for a number of reason, not the least of which how people are QQing about CATACLYSM for different reason, why "go there" with talking about something that isn't even physically formed yet?

2. It's a huge CASH cow and THE most successful video game EVER invented. If you owned Blizzard and WOW, would you cease making something people want and that is growing, even if it's near a point of Saturation? NO! We've already seen they can generate revenue by selling in-game pets and mounts, as well as all the various in-game pay per changes available. Even increasing the subscription .50/year would yield $5,500,000 more per year!!

3. Two things will happen - to meet current technology, WOW2.0 will come and allow your characters and account that are saved to the CLOUD of Battlenet to be transferred over to WOW2.0. How pissed would you be if you buy Lil Rag and in a few years WOW is this dead-game that all the $ you put in are worth nothing? There's no desire to buy $25 mounts or pets if next year or 2 the game is gone. WOW grows and persists because it continues, that's it. It's one huge carrot on a stick. Second thing - they keep pushing levels as you see in all these "Secret" releases.

4. I personally don't feel they are WICKED far off the mark. You can see the land masses that are available and not available. Alot of players as versed as REDSHIRTKID know the lore pretty well and loosely enough to infer what they can and cannot do. They can either use existing lore OR they can generate new storyline, which allows them to also sell comic books, media on the website, and enable writers to continue writing. It also enables Blizzard/WOW to possibly move into movies or something more. I think the power of the franchise is lost on some here. So, one can infer what Blizzard will do is bound by the game, technology levels and on a grander scale profit. Yes, they have SC2 and eventually D3, but there's nothing to carry the cashflow this brings, even if WOW is very intensive cost-wise, it still generates a consistent income/cash flow stream.

5. Buying game-specific items isn't like charging $ or points to your XBOX account that can be used in whatever and I would most assuredly be pissed off if I bought lil Rag or w/e and found that it's pretty worthless upon logging in. The money WOW makes supports itself, so WOW has to persist so that people can play it and the story must persist so that people continue paying to keep the lights. This isn't like XBOX live or PS3 with a network, where I pay $50, own a console game, play any game I want and $50 is thrown into a general pool that enables EVERYONE to play online regardless of their choice of game. People pay $15 for a specific game - they won't pillage profits from SC2 or D3 to keep WOW alive if they end it in a few years. That would get the CEO's head rolling. It has to be self-sustaining, so WOW continues because there's a story, people are playing and it makes them money.

6. We're in uncharted territory here. It is the single most successful game ever. It has persisted and grown over 6 years AND only gotten better during that span. We have alot of in-game and out-of-game improvements to expect, from technology, to internet upgrades (at least here in the US) that will make info travel faster, to better graphics and gameplay, to changes in story. They upgraded from Vanilla > TBC > WOTLK, and now from what they know in WOTLK are applying improvements to CATA. SO let's be real, WOW, in some form, will be around a very long time.

Deleted
    Well, imo, it's pretty obvious Cataclysm is vanilla 2.0, and they only need to revamp the graphics each 3 expansions to keep the game up to date.

Other games with much more less players have lived for more than 10 years. WoW, as far as Blizzard wants it to keep living (probably forever), will live and live for many years.

That's one of the things I love about it.

Deleted
    As you may suppose, the 4chan thread is dead since long ago.

However, I saved a copy of it for proof, so if someone wants it, just ask.

Of all the things Cataclysm will hopefully have, one of them will hopefully not be a return of The List.

Deleted
    Er, this isn't the "original" list, is a new one, with playable naga and arakkoa.

You have it some posts above.