Deleted

Reality Theme Music

Occasionally reality blows. Generally, things don't always go according to plan. There are, however, those moments of pure awesomeness that make you totally epic ... but you're lacking the theme music, and reality definitely needs it!

So what's your most epic real-life moment and what theme music would you choose for it?

Probably in High School when one of our Defensive Lineman sacked Jimmy Clausen. It was fucking hilarious, he's a total douchebag and his team expected to roll over us then BOOM!...into halftime they were only ahead 21-14 against us, a nobody public school team that's never won a state championship. They eventually rolled out to 49 points, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJlkPRxrJfg <---- video of the sack, lolololol

I would probably have Boney M's Rasputin playing if there was theme music for that, but yeah.

~edit, if it seems small, keep in mind that his lineman were all going to a D1 school and their shortest guy was about 6'2".
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-11-11 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Furby Massacre...... definently Pink Floyd's Run Like Hell.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who