New Warlock Blog question

Hey hey everyone, I recently just started up a blog based on the warlock class. It's something I have always wanted to do and I finally got around to doing it and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or criticism for me about my blog. It is basically about warlock raiding and pve and keeping uptodate with all warlock changes in beta and live. Thanks in advance for any tips or advice if I don't respond quickly!

The Boston Warlock
    http://bostonlock.blogspot.com/

Gratz +666 felkudos for make a new warlock blog, just linking you now!

Thank you another warcraft related hobby for the win!

A blog I actually want to read. Good job!

Oh in-case anyone else was interested in checking this blog out, I have revamped the entire layout and there is much more content, as in posts, if anyone was unsure on the direction I was going. Keeping in mind I won't be doing much theorycrafting until Cataclysm comes out.

nice job on the site mate, looking forward to updates specifically pertaining to WoW(arlocks)

Nice blog man, I go to it before anything else now. Good updates!

Soon comes the day all shall be free. Even you, and even me. Soon comes the day all shall die. Surely you, but never I.

Going in there like, yay another kid doing some shitty blog without any knowledge of wow/locks
    You surprise me!
    especially the loot list is very! VERY! good.
    Any chance you add some notable Quest items in there?
    im addin this to my favorites =D

Doing loot for quests would take a laarge amount of time because there is SO much. The loot list is primarily for people who are about to start raiding. But I plan on doing a couple of "what should I get" posts.

Thank you all for the very generous replies

Thats kinda my idea, just some random LVL 84-85 items that are fairly good in comparision with normal lvl 85 dungeon stuff.