Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah I could dig this. But only because it doesn't make sense for a Worgen to take 1.5 seconds to start running faster. Other mounts, not so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizryu View Post
    actually it always removed you from combat, what they changed was that your threat would return after you broke shadowmeld if that target was still in combat.

basically they made it so you can't use it as a threat dump in raids.
    ah, so it's an OOC if youre alone, but in a group it's only an OOC if the other group members die
    right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I beg your pardon but are you really attempting to bring logic and realism into a game where you can throw fire from your fingers, not get crushed by a creature 500 times your size, resurrect the dead in seconds, and still have time to give yourself an impenetrable shield of nothingness with which you can use to survive a nuclear fallout?

On topic: No. That would be a bad idea for all of the previous reasons stated.

Side note: I think this guy might be a troll. Just sayin'.

Plus it makes sense that Worgens have to stretch. Walk outside and sprint as fast as you can for as long as you can. Now if you didn't trip, you probably didn't go as far or fast as you could if you had been prepared.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-11-27 at 06:44 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The implication will have too many issues as it will encourage a more hit n run style play. Also, Mages with insta mounts will be horrible against melee!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaque View Post
    Please see my reply about "not being in combat mounting." Im not saying we should be able to run away if we're in combat. Mounts don't work like that.
    HE KNOWS!
    the same for AlysonMeyer!

Often in PvP you get like a brief moment out of combat where you then have to chance to instant mount and get away.

since both people (probably) have 100% the attacker wont be able to catch up on the runner.
    thus creating imbalance.

Deleted
    No, Too OP.

Brooms are already horrible, but those are like 2 weeks a year, i can live with that. but worgen, No.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaque View Post
    I dont mean it as a mean to get away. If you're in combat, then it wouldnt work. Im referring to when you're not in combat and being instant. Obviously if anyone could mount and run away, that would be a huge imbalance.
    rogue: Vanish, mount= mount and run away, which would be hugely imbalanced. same thing with night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
    think of it this way: At the very least, worgen would need a few seconds to make sure all their loose items (pouches, potions, scrollcases, etc - stuff we don't see displayed on our character, but we are carrying more or less "at the ready") before they start running. There's your cast time. Ok?
    qft!