Poll: If u could class change and keep all gear/ achievs, what would it be?

Deleted

If u could class change and keep all gear/ achievs, what would it be?

If u could class change and keep all gear/ achievs, what would it be?

edit: keep all gear, keep lvl, keep achievs, keep everything.
    Last edited by mmoc67df56e342; 2010-11-11 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    A character with horrible gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to change class I'd go from Priest to mage.
    If I could change class, honestly I wouldn't. Priest > all.

Death Knight to Paladin POSSIBLY. Not sure yet. I love my mage, it'll forever be a mage, as my main.
    I love my Priest for heals. Can't think of a more fun healer.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Change class? I hardly even change spec.

Arms Warrior forever.

I realize that this doesn't really answer the question, but I wouldn't. I'm quite proud to be a Warrior and have been since classic/vanilla, and even though I've got alts of every class to experience other things, I haven't ever switched mains (other than when I was first deciding what class I'd like to play primarily) and don't think that I ever will, even if I were able to carry over all these things with the swap.

On that note, I'll add that I'm definitely a big novelty item/achievement whore and collector, so it definitely does reinforce my attachment to my main as time goes on, but I still wouldn't be interested in switching if I could. Furthermore, I hope Blizzard leaves classes as the one last thing that we can identify our characters by without being able to pay to change it, so hopefully this doesn't become a reality. Not trying to rain on your thread or anything though, the question you posed made me think about it so I'm answering accordingly.

*Edit: More on-topic: Hunter is definitely my second favorite class and the alt that I typically play primarily ahead of my other alts, so if I were to pick a different class other than my main (Warrior), then I'd definitely go with Hunter, but I'd still choose not to switch a character's class even if given the option to do so without losing anything.