Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    I just noticed your AoE priority seems somewhat lacking. You don't make Blood Runes to Death Runes?

My basic idea would be:
    1. Big AoE damage (HB + DnD)
    2. Convert Death Runes (more HB spam)
    3. Proc Runic Empowerment
    4. extra RP from HoW if free GCD

I'd start with this:
    HB-DnD-BS-HB-BS-FS
    Ignoring unholy runes except for DnD so my RE procs all proc FDB runes and aren't wasted on UH runes.

Though, I dunno if those 10 RP from PS and the damage of BP (pestilenced) are worth the potential loss of RE procs on runes for HB.
    Haven't done the numbers and kinda don't want to either, I'm no frost DpS :P
    I am definitely going to look in to this.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The lack of rage on my Warrior is something of a paradox. Because everytime I hear, "Need more rage!" I get angrier and angrier, yet my rage bar doesn't fill up any faster.

Your "more haste the less health" comment on troll racial is really, really out of date. They changed it to a flat 20% haste for 10 seconds, regardless of health as of patch 3.2.

Your order is off inside Tier 1

•Icy Reach
    Required/Recommended - Definitely Required if you are going 2H, recommended if you are going DW (Need to get the 5 points to go to tier 2 somehow )

The order for other things is DW/2H, but this one is ordered as 2H/DW - so either the explanation is wrong or the Required/Recommended order is wrong

Tyops FWT!

Deleted
    Little edit to troll racial part, Berserking is always 20 %, it doesn't scale with health anymore and regeneration is not even near "nice" for tanks.

new to Frost DK 4.0.1 and had a question. would it better to have glyph of icy touch, even for AOE? what i do/did was FF ->PS ->pestilence. this gave me ample RP and fully diseased all targets. wouldnt the 20% increase make up for not using HB? or do ppl not do that anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by newjackcity View Post
    new to Frost DK 4.0.1 and had a question. would it better to have glyph of icy touch, even for AOE? what i do/did was FF ->PS ->pestilence. this gave me ample RP and fully diseased all targets. wouldnt the 20% increase make up for not using HB? or do ppl not do that anymore?
    Pest applies diseases at half strength for Frost and Blood. Not worth it.
    Beta Club Brosquad