Thread: Guild PvP

Deleted

Guild PvP

Dear PvP'ers,

I had this idea a while back and when I did some research it seemed to Age of Conan has implemented this form of PvP in their game. Nevertheless I'll share my idea with you guys.

So my idea was a new gameplay mode to bring PvP between guilds to a whole new level. It goes like this. Every guild can choose to purchase a sort of .. let's call it castle. In this castle you could meet with guildies, display achievements (let's say you killed a hard raid boss, you could display his head, weapon, ... in your guilds prize cabinet or something) and a lot more. But the main feature of these castles is PvP based.

When you buy this castle you enter a group of guilds who also own a castle. In this group you can challenge another guild to a match. In this match the objective is to take the other teams castle. But you can buy all sorts of defenses for your castle like a bucket of hot oil on the top wich deals aoe damage when triggered, ... (i'm just spitballing here ).

When you captured the other castle you gain a certain amount of points and rating. The rating is meant to climb the guild PvP leaderboards and with the points you can buy stuff for your castle like extra defenses or a new bar.

So what do you guys think of this?
    Like I said before Age of Conan has this in a certain form, called siege PvP i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds neat. Won't be implemented though.

So you want "Guild Wars" in World of Warcraft?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apurocko View Post
    So you want "Guild Wars" in World of Warcraft?
    yup