[H] Maelstrom - Dark Chaos recruiting for Cataclysm, casual 25m

Dark Chaos- A Horde Maelstrom guild:

A little sexy, a little crazy, kinda like your ex girlfriend but lots of fun We are a guild with a strong focus on friendship, loyalty and purples ( yes, it's possible to have it all.) This is a part of what you get to experience joining Dark Chaos.

<Dark Chaos> is looking for raiders and good members to make our Maelstrom playing experience the best it can be. We are mainly a casual 25 man raiding guild, but still have the drive to see it to the end. We have fun, but we know when its time to get down to business to get the job done. Most of our members have been playing with us for years but we always welcome new friends and are looking forward to your application.

Cataclysm will be bringing huge changes in both the world and how we play the game. Good allies and a solid guild will be one of the first stepping stones you will want to have in this new world. Dark Chaos plans to support every member while reaching their full potential in Cataclysm. All current and new members will be starting on the same level within the guild and earn their positions in this new expansion, giving everyone a fresh start on any character.

Our plan is to level quickly to 85 and start heroics & 10-man raiding within the first few days of the cataclysm release. Then sometime after New years (1st or 2nd week) beginning in 2011, we start Dark Chaos raiding, transitioning back to 25-man raids.

Recruitment:

We are currently accepting all applications of any class or spec. Tanks, Healers and DPS
    The application is pretty straightforward. We do expect you to put some thought and time into it because we'll be putting a lot of time in on the game together. So if you have skill and want someplace to call home, please visit us at darkchaosguild dot org

Our raid schedule is as follows (central server)
    Tuesday: 7:00-11:00 server
    Thursday: 7:00-11:00 server
    Sunday: 7:00-11:00 server

GM: Rathh
    Officers: Antebellum and Gelt

As for the application process Antebellum does about 95% of the applications so if you ever see her on send her a tell, or drop me an in game mail. I'll get back to you ASAP If there are any other questions feel free to contact any of us in DC and I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question. Well it was a pleasure giving you this wall of text, and now I will bid you farewell until next time Take care.

bump to the top for fresh players

thanks for all the good response I have been getting in-game... keep it coming and join THE HORDE

to the top... new content and an expansion a week away... lets get some new people on maelstrom