Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Close to Cata!

16 hours! Still recruiting!

T-minus 3.5 hours!

Our first 25 man raid is this upcoming sunday!

Bump! Still recruiting, and looking for level 85 players in heroic dungeon gear.

Bump! Still recruiting! First raid is sunday!

Bump! Our first raid is TONIGHT!

Still looking for all exceptional raiders, with a focus on the classes listed in the original post.

4/12 in our first 5 hours of raiding. More to come!

syllami
    Hi, my ingame name is Syllami 85 (resto/ele shaman) / Syllam 81 (holy/prot paly).
    I have been playing wow since 2007, and I have 6 80's, 3 on this server (dk, paly, shaman) 3 on riverndare (h priest, hunter, resto druid)
    I was previously part of Gravity before we merged into your guild, and was sent here (by ante) to apply.
    My raid exp is: everything (besides RS and CotGC) from LK. I raided ICC weekly on my paly, druid and sham, and a few of the BC raids (Ony, Kara), downed 10m LK on paly
    I have been a holy paly since BC, and feel that I know my holy side pretty well, and I'm decent at prot
    I'm currently working on getting my paly to 85 as well, it isn't in a guild yet. my shaman is in a guild however I will drop it like it's hot if there's room for me.
    I started out enh on my shaman (beg. of LK) and eventually switched to resto/ele. I have the most exp as resto, and I've been leveling as ele. My shaman is currently doing H's and reg grinding.
    I missed the original switch from Gravity to Pandorum because I was visiting family when it happened, and then decided to take a break until Cata came out.
    I saw that you are looking for healers. I feel that I am a pretty good candidate since I have played every single class of healer that there is, at lvl 80, and am working on 2 of them for 85.
    Please feel free to ask previous Gravity members for reference to my skill level at playing (don't ask Ordnalys, he's my husband so he'll be biased on his response!)

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Syllam

6/12 in 7 hours of raiding... about to be 7.

Edit: 7/12 in our 2 days.
    Last edited by Sinfonia; 2010-12-14 at 04:36 AM.

We are 8/12 in our first two nights of raiding.

Recruitment needs updated.

Close to 9/12...

Al'akir down. 9/12. We will be 12/12 by Monday night.

Nefarian almost down...

Still recruiting!

We are now 11/12 in normal Cataclysm raiding, with Nefarian to 45%.

Recruiting list updated!