Poll: from 1-10 how much do you like the new t11 set, 10 is best.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lightbulb Tier 11 set, both HC/normal

Do you like the new set, or hate it?
    Write some comments on what you think.

I personaly thinks it looks beyound epic. The HC set looks "classic", I mean it looks like something a paladin would wear.
    No crazy stuff on the shoulders or anything, plain and simple. - I love it!

On a scale from 1 to 10, there 10 is legendary and 1 is "worst thing ever made" what do you think?

clearly worst ever made. ugly helm and the whole texture looks like drawn, dont know how to describe it, but really low quality compared to other sets

Frankly with a robe.. it would certainly portray a frost mage much better. I'm having trouble finding what says religious zealot about the set. Then again, the same goes for most T11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjuro View Post
    i dont like it
    Not many can wear the mantle of a "god"... looks like it's been inspired by Horus. Which on it's own is pretty epic a concept. If you think our's is bad, just take a look at the hunter set... Now that is something to seriously cry about.. Poor guys

Where's the "looks don't matter to me (at least concerning tier gear)" choice?

Looks like they used 2 minutes designing it, but yeah, its ok.

Apart from the ... dare I call it ... helmet? It's quite good but far from T2 vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's alright. Kinda power-ranger-esque, but fits in with the whole elemental theme. Idk, I think the textures on the legs and such are just rather ugly

Uhh, dunno which one is worse, normal or heroic >.> They just look so ugly, I mean, wtf with blue? WTF WITH WHITE? I know it's first tier of the expansion, but still... they could make it at least look decent. Look at mage, look at dk, look at druid...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    Apart from the ... dare I call it ... helmet? It's quite good but far from T2 vanilla.
    why do ppl like T2? i mean, the helmet + colors where ok, but i REALLY hate the robe.

The heroic version looks cool

slightly better than average

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the silver and gold scheme of the Heroic version. The only thing that bothers me (and usually does in most cases) is the helm. It looks like we have a rock tower growing out of our heads. What's up with that?
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I like it overall. I think I'm just ready for a change from T10 in general...

All dislike all T11 helms tbh. Without it, paladin tier looks decent to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    clearly worst ever made. ugly helm and the whole texture looks like drawn, dont know how to describe it, but really low quality compared to other sets
    2/10

The set looks good, but I don't really like how the better looking one is of course, surprise surprise, the one that caters to the casuals. Oh well, at least the Heroic version looks like a non-retarded version of T4.

I like it. It looks sturdy.

I still would like it if they would offer an appearance only set, so i can walk around with Season 3 Paladin gear, but alas, i guess we'll wait at least two years before they even consider such a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted
    I like it... Looks very "tanky". Also somewhat shamanistic with the elemental theme going on so my Sunwalker will certainly enjoy it. :-p

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer it over T3/7, Now THAT tier made me feel like a power ranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    worst. set. ever.

they'd better make up for it with T12 :P
    He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. --Albert Einstein