Poll: Wich one of these spirit beast's do you think looks best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeydis View Post
    Easily.

If this does not make it to live, I will literally be forced to buy a plane ticket, find the real Greg Street, and punch him in the throat.

On that note, add Ghostcrawler to the pole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skoll. One, because its the only one I have. Two, because I swooped in, and took it from two other people (I was so worried they were going to hit it)

Added Cata-beasts for you.

Skoll. It isn't even close.

Well, okay. Ghostcrawler is close. Then Arcturis is a distant third. But NOTHING compares to the thunderpuppy.

Deleted
    Dead ones

whats Karoma? havent seen this yet

nevermind found him, kinda cool i guess, gives those of us that didnt do the ghost wolf trick another chance at it
    Last edited by Wattsxi; 2010-11-13 at 05:42 AM.
    Used to be:
    (---melee---)(--frost mages--)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Now:
    (---melee---)(----corpses-----)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Frost Nova me now. I dare you.

Karoma is a Ghost wolf spirit beast in Twilight Highlands. Uses the same model as the ghost wolf pet that some hunters still have from BC when they haste stacked to tame it.

really wish they all had unique models like Loque'Nahak instead of being see through versions of existing ones
    Used to be:
    (---melee---)(--frost mages--)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Now:
    (---melee---)(----corpses-----)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Frost Nova me now. I dare you.

Karoma, with Loque'nahak in second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocherend View Post
    Karoma is a Ghost wolf spirit beast in Twilight Highlands. Uses the same model as the ghost wolf pet that some hunters still have from BC when they haste stacked to tame it.
    O.o

Yes! Man, everybody is going to be lined up to tame that wolf...and I will be right there with em. :P

Deleted
    Ghostcrawler ofc.

i got lucky last week and got both Loque'nahak and Skoll within 2 hrs time lol. still looking for gondria =(
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

GC, hands down. Reason? I asked for it to be included (I have no idea if my request was seen or not, but I asked, and its there)
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I like Skoll. Him and Loque'nehak are the only real "unique" Spirit Beasts in that they have their own skin. The others all share the "spectral" template, which seems pretty bland and boring to me.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Loque'nahak by a long shot appereance wise. If you are going by pure win factor it has to be Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skoll, he's really cool, I'm probably going to roll a goblin hunter just to tame him.

Deleted
    Erms... you missed Soo-holu o:?

To everybody saying Spirit Wolf (Not Karoma), the Hydra, and whatever Soo-holu is. Those aren't spirit beasts. They may be spectral, but technically they are not True spirit beasts.

Now on topic, I'm going to go out on a limb and say my favorite was Arcturis. He may not have a unique skin, but I loved the idea of having a Ferocity Bear, whether it be translucent or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcturis wins for me.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    To everybody saying Spirit Wolf (Not Karoma), the Hydra, and whatever Soo-holu is. Those aren't spirit beasts. They may be spectral, but technically they are not True spirit beasts.

Now on topic, I'm going to go out on a limb and say my favorite was Arcturis. He may not have a unique skin, but I loved the idea of having a Ferocity Bear, whether it be translucent or not.
    If you looked on wowwiki http://www.wowwiki.com/Soo-holu i guess something classed as a spirit beast isnt a spirit beast :/ even has the same model as Loque