Thread: LFG noobs

10+ Year Old Account

LFG noobs

guys, has anyone else noticed how rude people have become in LFG now

i was signed up as a tank for a random on my 56 druid, i get a bunch of elitist pricks, theyre all " LOL 3K HP TANK, l2 play"
    treating me like im some kind of noob, people dont realise now that because of heirlooms ,everyone has high hp, but having no heirlooms for feral, ive got 3k hp, i cant replace any items off the AH to get more, yet they were all complaining, i was top of the dps aswell, all they were doing was griefing my low hp

i wish blizzard would just remove shit like that, 3k hp was a lot back in vanilla for a tank, so why should i get kicked from a group for having low hp, when its not my fault they have heirlooms?

yeah, 3k may be a little low now, but the healer we had was in full tier 2 and a disc priest, i should have been kept up fine, but nope, i was relying on what i know to keep me alive while they slack and grief my hp

/rant over

When leveling my warrior at 70, the group was unfortunate enough to get a level 80 druid.
    At first i though well this'll be a nice quick run untill the twit said in party lol i'm tank and i do more dps than everyone i leave. /facepalm
    We continue on and he keeps congradulating himself on good healing(like he needs it at 80) and tanking(like he would have trouble keeping threat from sub 80's), then he decides to start killing ppl...funny though...the vote kick on him didnt go through and its was a mixed server group. 2 ppl have left and he pulls the next group and the healer dies i almost go down but i just hid round the corner and let him finish, throughout this i was pointing out how fail he was for "tanking" lowbie stuff just to troll and how badly he failed untill he booted me.
    Some people are born to be socilaly challenged halfwits and that wont change unfortunetly.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should get the fuck over it, you don't even need a tank for most low level instances.

I've never understood people who open up their mouth only to sya shit like "LOL 3K HEALTH NOOB L2P", I mean what's going through their heads? Does that make them feel superior or pro? Smart? All I see is an immature, idiotic little shit running his mouth off. I pity them for having the deficient type of personality that leads to crap like that coming out of their mouth.
    "The truth, my goal."

One word: anonymity.

It was one thing when, if you acted like a douche in a dungeon group, word quickly spread through the community and everyone shunned you. Now, you're paired with people on other realms you'll likely never see again.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was top dps spamming mangle and swipe, they were all such dicks.

Welcome to the internet where anyone can be a prick behind their monitor and not suffer any consequences of their actions. Nothing new, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by martyisokay View Post
    Welcome to the internet where anyone can be a prick behind their monitor and not suffer any consequences of their actions. Nothing new, really.
    What is the motivation for being such a dumb prick though? I don't understand the allure of being a dick because you can get away with it. And there are people who actually really mean what they say when they say shit like that, which is even worse.
    "The truth, my goal."

I have played horde since Vanilla, so a few days ago i decided to make a Nelf rogue to check the quests etc before cataclysm.. Anyway about 80% of the tanks in LFG are so annoying i could keeeeeell (i) them, "im not going to tank if you pull aggro" (its low lvl instance and i cant do mutilate on one mob unless i get aggro from it) thats what most of them say. Its like they think we are raiding.
    So today i did ST (sunken temple) and while running up the stairs, i stop and stealth, and this mage aggro a pack, so i break steath to help him, i get aggro i die (no heals, no tank) and then i turn and tank and healer have "/sit" on the stairs, so i ask them wtf they are doing, and they say "you wanted to tank, i wont stop you" oooh i wanted to jump throu the pc and........... And i didnt even pull, these people are seriously stupid
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Low level dungeons are horrific. Ninjas, AFKers, rogues who seem to think Shadowstep -> Ambush while the healers 10 miles behind drinking is acceptable. If you pull aggro on things I'm tanking, that's my fault. If you pull aggro because you've run ahead, attempted to solo some packs and failed, that's yours. Or worst, just randomly started Rain of Fireing a totally different pack.

I've just rerolled a toon on a different server, so I'm getting used to the "but why don't you have Heirlooms?" questions.