Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Study for an exam that I've got on December 8th. Hurray.

Leveling Alts mainly.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

Finish getting to exalted with Zandalar Tribe and doing Ulduar Hard Modes for the Drake

Deleted
    Maybe just playing sc^^

I will do old raids with my guild

Achive grinding with my guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    I shall crush Garrosh, drive the Horde before me, and hear the lamentation of the Blood Elves.
    conan ;D <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

Well i was farming gold, but got bored with it, plus no doubt i will make a bunch of gold from questing/farming mats etc..in cata. Started gearing my warrior in t10(which will return as my main in cata) but got bored with it soo, i will just do nothing maybe farm mats for future alts profs or just afk in a random zone waiting for deathwing to rip through the elemental plane :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangore View Post
    Just to clear this up real quick. I am speaking with the perspective of the in game characters. In their mind they think this could potentially be the end of the world. I obviously know that its not the end of the world. Sorry if this reply came off rude. I hope I didn't confuse or offend anyone.
    TBH it would have been more epic if they would have never accounced Cata and realy make it look like the end of the world with the Cata event. xD

Waiting for my new computer to arrive as my old one self-desctruected about a week a go.. perhaps the best time for a hiathus from wow.. eventhough it may be a involuntary one.