Rotation and Gear tips!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to get a couple pointers as far as how the new rotation works. I did a random Utgarde Pinnacle a little while ago and the highest my DPS got to was around 2.7k, while the hunter in our group was pulling down 6k. Truthfully he was in much better gear, but I felt that if I had a solid rotation I could have given him a run for his money. The character is Nathadan on Nathrezim for those of you who are kind enough to check it out.

honestly you are in a mix of pvp and low ilevel gear you are doing ok dps for your gear. ret pally has become very item dependant since 4.0 especially weapon dependant as CS and TV both work off of % weapon damage
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Get the 264 PvP weapon from honor. This well help your DPS the most of anything you can get before stepping foot in a raid. Then start collecting 264 pieces from the tier vendor with justice point to replace PvP epics in order of lowest iLvL

Your first post. Welcome to MMO-Champ.

As Brashara said, go grind out some honor and buy yourself a 264 PVP weapon. You can see the weapons from the Arena vendor in the sewers below Dalaran. While the weapon will be red and say "Requires rating of blah blah", you can still buy it. However, this doesn't apply to the top tier 277 weapons. Those still need rating it seems. But yeah, 264 weapon will make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Your first post. Welcome to MMO-Champ.

As Brashara said, go grind out some honor and buy yourself a 264 PVP weapon. You can see the weapons from the Arena vendor in the sewers below Dalaran. While the weapon will be red and say "Requires rating of blah blah", you can still buy it. However, this doesn't apply to the top tier 277 weapons. Those still need rating it seems. But yeah, 264 weapon will make a big difference.
    Thanks for the welcome, and the great tip!

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, I guess that your from USA but always post what region you play in, there are americans , europeans , austalians, new zealanders and even asians here
    Last edited by Cowsftl; 2010-11-13 at 12:19 AM.
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.