Some of us have no lives, others have luck.

I'm sure we've all seen something worth mentioning in WoW. Be it glitches, Raid groups zerging hardmodes in X amount of time, an over geared out-the-ass toon, or even an original player from early vanilla that has a crap ton of awesome fluff items. Whatever it is worth mentioning, share it.

I have a character with both mounts from Obsidian Sanctum, both mounts from the Eye of Eternity, all of the Ulduar raid protos, both Zul'gurub mounts...

But Baron Rivendare STILL WON'T DROP HIS FUCKING REINS!!!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I missed server first DK by 14 seconds.
    And I lagged out for 15 seconds an hour earlier.

Death knight on our server with full wrathful, shadowmourne, the insane title, and ashes of alar... likes to show off.. rare mount collector aswell

oh and worth mentioning he had all those well before 4.0.1 makes me a bit jealous every single time i see him

15+ Year Old Account
    i have Hand of A'dal, which i'm fairly proud of as many people consider BC raiding to be omgwtfamazing and there's the proof that i was involved in it. i would have had a Bear if i was in the cool ass-licking 10 man group but i don't really mind that.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    nothing I always get shit ICC groups and only fucking 11/12
    Insert Signiture here.

None of my achievements since Vanilla have been noteworthy, but standing around with my HWL Troll Hunter and HWL Tauren Warrior logged in next to each other (separate accounts) sure was awesome. That or, long after getting HWL, standing outside Orgrimmar Bank/AH on the same Troll Hunter in 7 of 9 Tier 3 and Claymore of Unholy Might.

Now I don't really care as much as then since this is my 6th or 7th account that I've owned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurr durr =D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    i have Hand of A'dal, which i'm fairly proud of as many people consider BC raiding to be omgwtfamazing and there's the proof that i was involved in it. i would have had a Bear if i was in the cool ass-licking 10 man group but i don't really mind that.
    My guild back then (super backwater server, never got hand, got Champion though) had an "A-team" of the best raiders to get the bear. At the time only one other guild had achieved it. I wasnt on this A-team, despite being one of the best raiders. I made my own team with other guild members and beat the A-team by 2-3 weeks And won the roll for the first bear.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    Haha, exactly, me too

I farm gold like mad to beat the system. 1 in 25 chance of a twilight dragon mount.

*we all roll, i roll a 2*

*takes out a wad of 10k gold*

so I heard you won the drake mount...

I do this with gear too. I feel like a scoundrel. >: )
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.