Deleted

Magmaw Video on front page?

Since Boub has announced that complaining works, I thought I'd make a comment about a missing boss vid.

No kill video has been posted on the front page yet for Magmaw, even though there is one in the boss guide thread for him (check the Raid and Dungeons sticky), there are very few videos out for him and he's been active for ages on testing. I don't know how many people have seen the boss at all because of this, but I feel it's something that should be shared on the front page. Could you help a girl out guys, and share this video with the viewers of MMO Champion's front page?

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought Magmaw was glitched at the moment. no point in psting a glitched video now is there?

Deleted
    Still gives a good idea of the fight, and pretty sure one of the videos posted for another boss exploited a bug...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomadia View Post
    Still gives a good idea of the fight, and pretty sure one of the videos posted for another boss exploited a bug...
    I believe Blizzard didn't allow testing for Magmaw yet due to it being glitched.
    However, I have no clue if he is available now that "all bosses" should be open for testing...
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Magmaw has been available for testing since 10 days ago, and has consistently been available since then for testing. They didn't open him up for testing the first time, which was on the 1st November, but did on the 4th (blue post http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...en-for-testing)