Justice Points: Heirlooms.

Hey guys. I'm farming Justice Points for my rogue. I'm going to buy the shoulders, chest and the two daggers.
    Each item costs 2175 Justice Points if I'm not wrong. And 8700 for all 4.

Roughly how many instance runs will it take to get 8700 Justice Points?

Thanks in advance, g0at )))

16 points per boss, so you would need to kill (8700/16=543.75) 544 bosses. Now you get extra points for the daily heroic, and well the weekly which is 149 points.

Raid bosses are 24 points.

But you are still gonna need to do a shit ton of heroics.

Also you can't go over 4000 JP (unless you had more Frost/triumph badges than what equated to 4000 during the change over 4.0.1).

So you would have to buy each item separately.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    16 points per boss, so you would need to kill (8700/16=543.75) 544 bosses. Now you get extra points for the daily heroic, and well the weekly which is 149 points.

Raid bosses are 24 points.

But you are still gonna need to do a shit ton of heroics.
    Gah, now I really miss the emblems D:<

16 points per boss... so lets say 3 - 5 bosses per instance
    23 points for doing it as a random

Sooo..

100-130ish heroics should do it.

Have fun with that one.

---

Edit: Ahh yeah, forgot about the weekly.

Just wait until Cataclysm when you can get guild heirlooms that go all the way to 85.
    Also you'll get a lot more JP per boss in Cata heroics.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard already stated that the heirloom costs would be balanced for a level 85 income, so if you wanted heirlooms, you'd be better off buying them before the patch. That said though, you can still earn them, but I would just wait for Deathwing to swoop in and mess up the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    I wouldn't advise doing this at all, since the prices are tuned for level 85 Justice Point-gains, being 75 per boss.

If they'd kept the level 80 prices on level 80 heirlooms (yeah...) then it would make your time worthwhile, however, just leveling your rogue would be much faster than farming the heirlooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or if you have a main that can shop from the argent tournament "crusader" vendor... The champion seals BoA items prices have remained the same (40-65seals) a piece

Makes me very happy I had all of the heirlooms I wanted before the patch.

theres a much easier way to go about quick leveling. its called recruit a friend. now if u dont feel like buying or conning a friend into playing u can always dual box a trial account and recruit it and get to lvl 25 with triple experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    theres a much easier way to go about quick leveling. its called recruit a friend. now if u dont feel like buying or conning a friend into playing u can always dual box a trial account and recruit it and get to lvl 25 with triple experience.
    I'm quite certain you need to buy a real subscription on the recruited account for it to work (at least that's what I needed to do a couple of years ago), so no -- you wouldn't be able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    I'm quite certain you need to buy a real subscription on the recruited account for it to work (at least that's what I needed to do a couple of years ago), so no -- you wouldn't be able to do this.
    I'm pretty sure you can.
    I remember when I reqruited a friend, we were leveling together with triplexp and I wanted to give him some bags and gold to get him started, but I couldn't because he hadn't upgraded to a full account yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    I would love to use the RAF service. However, its not available to my region.

The other option for heirlooms is doing the Argent tournament dailies. Currently the bags your receive for the 4 quests from the main tent all give tokens 100% of the time, which allows you to get 14 tokens a day. Quite a bit faster than Heroics unless you find a good team to run with, plus you get the decent income too.

Main drawbacks are that you have to be fully championed with every race and exalted with Argent Crusade, which is min 28 days work if you haven't started, though you get a decent number of tokens while doing that too.
    Also, the guaranteed tokens seem to disappear if you log out, so you have to leave them in the bags until ready to spend them, which can take up some space. Not sure if them always dropping is the bug or them disappearing is, but keep it in mind. I lost about 20 badges over two characters before I worked this out.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    levelling the rogue on it's own will be waaay quicker than farming the herilooms to get that extra 10%!
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post
    levelling the rogue on it's own will be waaay quicker than farming the herilooms to get that extra 10%!
    Heirlooms are not just 10% extra xp, it's also gear that you keep using up to level 80 It have better stats most of the times than equal-level items from quests/dungeons, which allows you to sell/disenchant more stuff.

A few things I see here...

Level cap on a trial account is 20,

RAF obviously requires a new account and then you would most likely want to transfer the character to your main account instead of paying for two accounts and then having to buy second copies of TBC, Wrath, and Cata once you hit the appropriate levels.

I would suggest waiting for Cataclysm to be released before leveling a new character because you get to go through all the new zones along with the zones that have gone through some changes.

If you just have to level a new character now I would suggest getting either the shoulders or chest and for a melee class getting a MH or 2H weapon. Farming heroic randoms as a tank helps tremendously!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Heirlooms are not just 10% extra xp, it's also gear that you keep using up to level 80 It have better stats most of the times than equal-level items from quests/dungeons, which allows you to sell/disenchant more stuff.
    yeah you'll earn a couple hundred gold. It's not that much of a gain in Wrath of the Lich King anymore. If you play the auction house you can earn 1000 gold very very quickly.
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Malladin View Post
    The other option for heirlooms is doing the Argent tournament dailies. Currently the bags your receive for the 4 quests from the main tent all give tokens 100% of the time, which allows you to get 14 tokens a day. Quite a bit faster than Heroics unless you find a good team to run with, plus you get the decent income too.

Main drawbacks are that you have to be fully championed with every race and exalted with Argent Crusade, which is min 28 days work if you haven't started, though you get a decent number of tokens while doing that too.
    Also, the guaranteed tokens seem to disappear if you log out, so you have to leave them in the bags until ready to spend them, which can take up some space. Not sure if them always dropping is the bug or them disappearing is, but keep it in mind. I lost about 20 badges over two characters before I worked this out.
    Absolutely this. If you aren't exalted...I personally would just wait until level 85. Another thing to consider is heirloom items being added with Cata, which I think go from 1-85, though they may be from 80-85.