Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So far it's not really been mindblowing as they told us. let's hope phase 4 will do that.

God this is lame. They need to get those bosses going. ALL of these quests should have come alal at once.

hey does anyone know if the rifts are spawning any faster?

I think that rifts are spawning faster and more. In seeing about 3 zones, I saw over 15 elemental rifts in different places!

10+ Year Old Account
    so far this event is the worst. both bc and wotlk event were better, especially wotlk

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop complaining until the entire event has run. Geez whiners.

Anyone else under the impression that the fact that most popular casts about WoW saying the progression was boring, made Blizzard rush the plans? I think they planned it for Monday, but the impact was no negative, that they pulled the plans.

15+ Year Old Account
    ITT: "QQ fuck the lore give me bosses I can farm for loot that I'll replace one to two weeks after"

10+ Year Old Account
    Drag, I guess this means that the Elemental attack on capital cities is part 4. I was hoping it would be part 3 and part 4 would be some secret, awesome thing like Deathwing actually tearing loose and laying waste to everything. The Elemental attacks sound sweet, but so far don't seem like a very exciting conclusion.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2687?page=4#66
    Blue post says phase 4 is coming faster then this one did!!!!

These pre cataclysm events seem really boring. Maybe its just me but I enjoyed to pre wrath invasion but have absolutely no desire to do any of this crap.

OMG these quests have me so thrilled and excited!!!!!.......Not seriously, you cant go from Scourge invasion to this crap i knew this event would be horrible.

I wonder if the german version of the "Show me your Papers" quest is called "Deine papieren!"

Did no one but me do the PTR The invasion is awesome you people whine to much .

Yes the events have been slow to get going but if they gave us all the quests at once it wouldnt of made sense from a lore perspective. These quests are fairly decent if you take the time to read them instead of going "oh i haz quest must got to point A. Done, BORING!!!" Plus all this is building up for the invasion which makes the invasion that much better

Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    Yes the events have been slow to get going but if they gave us all the quests at once it wouldnt of made sense from a lore perspective. These quests are fairly decent if you take the time to read them instead of going "oh i haz quest must got to point A. Done, BORING!!!" Plus all this is building up for the invasion which makes the invasion that much better

Nice to see some intelligent life here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    O yeah, make the rest of the event so horribly boring that a mediocre end seems epic. Sorry won't work I've been on the ptr and I can tell you a random invasion every 2-3 hours that leads to bosses I have killed a million times before this event is NOT the definition of epic.

I have to learn more about this dwarven shaman. I understand that dwarves are getting shamanism and that's cool and all, but it seems weird to suddenly introduce a dwarf shaman that's already wise in the ways of shamanism, indicating a long life of study and probably a whole culture of shamanism that goes along with it.

It would have made a lot of sense if instead they had said the dwarves started learning from the Draenei. I think that would be neat. It would be like the spread of a new religion. We'd watch it from the prophet to new tribes and civilizations.

But they didn't do that. I guess what they're saying is that the Wildhammer have always had a culture of Shamanism. That's all fine and well but it's a little weird, because the wildhammer haven't been that obscure. They've been pretty close to the Alliance for a long time now. The main alliance base in Shadowmoon is built by the Wildhammer, the wildhammer train the gyphons the alliance uses for their transportation since forever, and they've always been alliance friendly in the Hinterlands since vanilla and heck, since WC2 I guess?

That just makes it strange that suddenly *now* there is some dwarf shamans showing up, when this signifies they should have been around forever. You'd think that something that powerful would have shown up as warriors in wars. Shamanism is a powerful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    O yeah, make the rest of the event so horribly boring that a mediocre end seems epic. Sorry won't work I've been on the ptr and I can tell you a random invasion every 2-3 hours that leads to bosses I have killed a million times before this event is NOT the definition of epic.
    Turn off the game, cancel account. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post

They're not boring from a lore stand point and why do you play a MMO"RPG" if your not interested in the story.The quest are very interesting and the invasion is awesome.