Pre-Cata Event References

So, one of the new quests for the pre-cata event requires you to "show your papers" before entering the city. this just sounds a lot like that arizona law where if u dont have ur green card, then it is illegal for u to be in america.

no of course, the wow one is a little more strict, since u have to show ur card, where as in arizona, they probably wont catch u unless u commit a crime, like speeding or gta or something

but even if it wasnt a reference, they are still pretty similar rules =P
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having papers existed way before the Arizona thing lol

or the fact they didn't show their papers you searched them and found nothing, found suspicious papers, or items. so all in all, you frisked them
    Former Heroic raid lead for <Zeroes to Heroes> @ Stormrage-US Alliance @ Cryogenic-Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminded me more of a Third Reich / SS reference.

15+ Year Old Account
    ... seriously wth..
    identification paper werent invented by the Arizona..

There's no reference at all. This topic is retarded and as such should be locked.

Deleted
    Papers were used before people even knew the americas existed let alone colonised and created states :L

Quote Originally Posted by potentmage View Post
    Papers were used before people even knew the americas existed let alone colonised and created states :L
    Nonsense! Soon a time machine is going to be invented in Arizona, so they can travel back in time and teach the world the glory of travel papers.
    What was I supposed to do, call him for cheating better than me in front of the others?

"I said the words" is a much more win reference towards Army of Darkness...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    more like the holocaust bro

Quote Originally Posted by Clethius View Post
    more like the holocaust bro
    Paper wasn't invented by Nazi Germany either.

That's like arguing that the game is now becoming anti-religious in nature because of the way the cultists are treated. In other words, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementlawl View Post
    There's no reference at all. This topic is retarded and as such should be locked.
    WTB a "This" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Paper wasn't invented by Nazi Germany either.
    I don't think he meant what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Praiseworthy View Post
    So, one of the new quests for the pre-cata event requires you to "show your papers" before entering the city. this just sounds a lot like that arizona law where if u dont have ur green card, then it is illegal for u to be in america.

no of course, the wow one is a little more strict, since u have to show ur card, where as in arizona, they probably wont catch u unless u commit a crime, like speeding or gta or something

but even if it wasnt a reference, they are still pretty similar rules =P
    This is like saying "go assasinate VanCleef" is a reference to assasination of abe link, they are both assasinations, but only one thing is in common.

Deleted
    retarded nonsense...hurts...head...please...lock