Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeofskadi View Post
    Tell that to Kael, KT and Nef (the list will prolly grow haha). Side's you most definitely died at least once too... after your next death, would you like the spirit healer to say: "You died. No redemption for you. Sorry." ? rofl

I'd imagine your face then would be priceless <3
    Imagine this: He dies in Uldum, somewhere mid-air where no one can rez him because his corpse is stuck there, he lands in Sentinel Hill's GY when he releases spirit. He talks with Spirit Healer:
    He: Rez plix!
    Spirit Healer: No.
    He: Why ?
    S.H.: You died. You're a noob. No redemption for you ....... and I just don't like you.

Anyway ....... as I said, Blizzard's game/characters/lore. You don't like them changing it ? It's your problem.
    Last edited by rad586; 2010-11-13 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what I hope is that they won't bring him back as a villain again... it would be cool if he came back as the leader of the demon hunter association, training new people to fight the demons maybe even have some important role in leading the nightelves, although he is not much of a leader

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    So you are denying that he was jealous of Malfurion? You deny that he beleived that if he was to become as powerful as Mal, Tyrande would ditch Mal and chose Illidan instead? In that case YOU are wrong.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    So you are denying that he was jealous of Malfurion? You deny that he beleived that if he was to become as powerful as Mal, Tyrande would ditch Mal and chose Illidan instead? In that case YOU are wrong.
    Where's the proof that he wanted to be as powerful as his brother ? There is no proof that Illidan was less powerful than Malfurion. He had druidic potential due to his amber eyes, but " the sorcery called to him in a way that the magic of the land did not".

WoWpedia says that he wanted more power in order to seal the portal Burning Legion was using to enter Azeroth, not to be more powerful than his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Hes insane what redemption could he have now?
    see thats where you are wrong, he did something evil (tapping the skull of Gul'Dan) to help his people

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    For those who are interested in the Story of this Quest:
    First you have to quest at the Whisperwind Grove in Felwood, do some stuff (Even cleansing Squirrels from this Fel taint).

So, after you finished there you are sent to kill a Demon Hunter (Sindweller, who is a Apprentice of Illidan) because he killed all druids that tried to cleanse some Satyr Ruins.

After you arrived at the Place you see the Demonhunter and you can talk to him, so after you talked to him you get a quest that have to help Illidan to defeat Arthas (Destiny of Flame and Sorrow, WC3 Mission)
    Then you have to help Illidan to defeat some demons near the Skull of Gul'dan (Which is a big red crystal btw.)
    Illidan transforms into his current form and then you defeat with him Tichondrius.

After that "Flashback" you get Sindweller's Eyebinding and after you equipped it you see that those Druids who tried to cleanse the Satyr Ruins are actually demons.
    Also you find out with the help of that Eyebind that the Archdruid of the Whisperwind Grove is a Satyr, too.
    told ya. watch Demon Hunters next xpac.

them or Wardens

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Wow :O I'm an altoholic, so I'll really enjoy doing all those new quests on a new alt But yeah ...... if demon hunter will be the next "hero" class in expansion after cataclysm, we might see Illidan coming back as their trainer :P
    this is just speculation,,

but i speculate that Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm will be the leader of the Alliance's Demon Hunters.

Check out his storyline in CAT. its very similar to Illidan's lore.

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Illidan was a great character BEFORE he went insane (all of TBC!). So just leave him be. Take your frustrations out on that whipped fool Malfurion for driving him away and ultimately causing his downfall. Make him killable, Blizz..................................................

You won't see Demon Hunters unless some of the current classes are severely revamped. They're too similar to some existing classes and already lost one of their main abilities to another ingame class.
    and that same logic would apply to Death Knights, but they defer from other classes just find. I see Demon Hunters and a new shape shifting class without heals.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshots please.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if we did bring Illidan back from the dead (which I have no problem with) Maiev wouldn't be too happy with anyone if he did come back.

And people can be cured of sanity. Malygos was cured of his sanity - the one situation where we should have left someone stay crazy - for as soon as he was sane and saw what mortals did with magic, we had the Nexus war.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Even if we did bring Illidan back from the dead (which I have no problem with) Maiev wouldn't be too happy with anyone if he did come back.
    Why ? She would have a goal again :P After all, "the huntress is nothing without the hunt" :P

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yes plx bring illidan back as a good guy and make maiev blinded with rage trying to kill him so we can gank her :X

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    the point of your post in question is actually about him being insane. Yet you've confused selfish, evil and power hungry with that. We could go down the list of so many ppl who have gone from good to evil and say their insane by your standards. But nonetheless, he was crazy in the end, though we never see any real signs of it.