Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It wouldn't surprise me if bolvar made some sort of entrance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I keep hearing about firelands, and it being the first raid in cata, but why hasn't it been tested it in beta? What about Blackwing Descent, throne of the four winds, and BoT?
    No no, firelands isnt the first raid in cata, its going to be in the first content patch 4.1 so, as such it won't be tested until a later time way past the launch of cata. Throne of the four winds, BoT and BWL are the only raids in launch

Deleted
    Being realist, as in, not predicting like 3 raids per tier, I'd say something like this:

4.1 Firelands
    4.2 Old god raid
    4.3 CoT: War of the ancients
    4.4 Wherever Deathwing is

Asuming Firelands is tier 12 and the CoT raid is tier 13, I'm not really sure which of those the old god raid would fit into. Also, the reason I have predicted four patches is because Firelands AND the second Abyssal Maw dungeons were planned to be present at 4.0, they were announced in the 2009 Blizzcon.

I could of course be completely wrong and there might only be the three. But if there is only three I am almost certain they will add smaller raids at the side, as they did in Wotlk. Each containing 1-3 bosses and perhaps some mini-bosses.

Well, Firelands and the CoT raid are the only ones we really have confirmed atm. Obviously, we will fight Deathwing somewhere, but that still leaves a few other opportunities provided we have 2 or 3 raids per tier, though I'm thinking two of around 7 or 8 bosses is going to be more likely. Still, it's mostly speculation at this point. As for me, I'd love to see an Abyssal Maw raid, though I love the look of Skywall I think Vashj'ir is the most asthetically appealing place in WoW and it would be a shame to see it go to waste in terms of raids. Anyways, Firelands will be t12, confirmed with 7 bosses as I think they got a head start on it as they originally planned it for release, but I'd expect to see another raid alongside it, and as far as speculation goes thats the best place to start atm.

Therazane is extremely unlikely. Youll see a similar case for Thorim (i havent done his quests on a char, but did kill him in Ulduar) where it can get odd and he didnt have a faction.Now Blizzard havent converted factions in this manner before and I doubt theyll do it now. As for her being affected by Deathwing...... they are rivals. Deathwing was basically "given" Therazane's realm by the titans...

Neptulon = very likely. I havent heard why the nagas attack him, so unless beta players already know then lets kill him to find out
    N'zoth = Probable. Is unlikely to be swp-type, simply cuz Blizz wanna go with the main villan theme (Illidan sort of became a henchman).
    Uldum = Very likely. Blizzard do like to attach a raid to every dungeon hub (yea i know that utgarde and auchindoun dont have)

Maybe a few more fillers.... if we're lucky Hakkar have corrupted teh zandalari so we can get a troll raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best to see how the first tier of raiding pan out before taking wild guesses on the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Therazane is extremely unlikely. Youll see a similar case for Thorim (i havent done his quests on a char, but did kill him in Ulduar) where it can get odd and he didnt have a faction.Now Blizzard havent converted factions in this manner before and I doubt theyll do it now. As for her being affected by Deathwing...... they are rivals. Deathwing was basically "given" Therazane's realm by the titans...

Neptulon = very likely. I havent heard why the nagas attack him, so unless beta players already know then lets kill him to find out
    N'zoth = Probable. Is unlikely to be swp-type, simply cuz Blizz wanna go with the main villan theme (Illidan sort of became a henchman).
    Uldum = Very likely. Blizzard do like to attach a raid to every dungeon hub (yea i know that utgarde and auchindoun dont have)

Maybe a few more fillers.... if we're lucky Hakkar have corrupted teh zandalari so we can get a troll raid.
    Neptulon is being attacked by the naga because Azshara wants to take his power as Lord of Water.